Chapter 12

KELSEI'S POV

EARLIER THAT DAY

Toxic, call me toxic
But you'll never call me stupid
Got a long list in my pocket
I've been told before, I'm ruthless
'Cause I'm a player by nature
But I'll always keep it honest
So for you, there's one more spot left in my roster, baby
So don't catch feelings
We don't even need 'em
I'm not stopping in my prime
This the best time of my life
So, don't catch feelings
And if this sounds appealing
You just gotta fall in line

I sang along with Jazmine Sullivan as I pulled up in front of my building. Cutting the car off, I sighed as I looked at my bags. Maybe I over did it with the shopping, but I was getting paid big bucks to play at a double wedding next week so it's okay. It all balances out.

Walking up to my room, I thought about Kenton, wondering what he was doing that was so important that he had to only come at 2, or 3 in the morning. I didn't know if I could stay up that late. I tried staying in the library, but they close at midnight, so I hung out with Mia until she decided to step out.

Now I'm heading to my room, and I'm just waiting. Waiting to release all this stress, all the issues in my life, all the emotions I keep bottled up onto one man tonight. Kenton has no clue what he's in for.

Opening the door to my apartment, I could immediately hear the familiar sounds of sex happening in Ossy's room. The consistent knocking noise of the bed, and her calling out Kole's name. Looking at the time on the clock stove, I saw it was barely passed 1 am.

Great. I have to sit here, and listen to them now. I sat my stuff down, tossing the keys on the counter as I cut the lights on in the kitchen. As I unloaded my groceries, the door swung open as Kole stepped out smiling at something Ossy said while pulling up his boxer briefs. Body was glistening in sweat as he closed the door, heading towards his bags that sat next to the front door.

"What up?" He greeted casually as I eyed his body. Not one mark on that light brown skin, not even a bruise. What kind of childhood did he have?

"Hi," I mumbled, looking away after catching a glimpse of his dick print. I could feel my lower body respond as I mentally told myself to calm down. In time Kelsei. Hopefully Kenton was half the man Kole seemed to be. He grabbed whatever, and walked back to her room as my eyes followed him.

Body was perfect. Face was perfect. He was like the exact male model of the perfect black man. Educated, spoke correctly, handsome face with pretty bright brown eyes that stood out, and definitely your typical masculine man.

Meanwhile, I have to look at Kenton who probably dropped out of high school to chase a dream of living life on the streets. Fantastic. In the meantime, I took my time to clean up my room, play a little music to drown out the noises of my roommate next door until they fell asleep.

Taking a long shower, I washed my hair, blow dried it out, and slipped on a t-shirt, and shorts. No bra, no panties. Even slipped on my contacts so he wouldn't say anything about my wide grandma glasses that were unreliable to him.

Digging in my red shoebox I kept on the side of the bed, I added two brand new vibrators I bought today. Some massage gel, and cute handcuffs. Box was filled with sex toys that I've collected over the years.

Am I a freak? I didn't think so, but I did enjoy sex. Ever since I saw my first porn, I felt like I wanted to experiment with everything, and I have for the most part. Figured out what I liked, and didn't like. Glancing at the clock, I saw it was going on 3:30.