Chapter 9

OSSY'S POV

"What's the move tonight?" My friend Slim asked as my crew, and I walked the yard. All of us always meet up around the same time after our last class of the day, grab some food, smoke a blunt, and chill.

These niggas right here? Donny, Tank, and Ej? All make me feel like my dudes from back home. That's why we bonded so well. All but Tank who was from here, but he had the heart of a northern nigga nonetheless.

So yeah, it was a Wednesday afternoon. I haven't spoken to Kole since we last fucked. Shit, I was still trying to recover from it. Yall read what happened. Fucked me crazy. He got what he wanted at the end of the day. For me to shut up.

Yeah shit was going around constantly about me on the internet, my sister wanted me to delete my profiles on all social networks. I told her no straight up. I still have my business to think of and the booking where still come in okayy.

Plus it's not like that would've helped. Kole was still running his mouth though but that was okay. Nigga can do that. I'm over the whole situation. Tired of arguing, yelling, and fighting with this gay nigga. Just let him do him, and let me be. Good dick will do that to you. Calm a crazy girl like me down. 

"I was supposed to meet KB in the gym, but I don't think she's there yet. I don't know who's in there really, but we can chill in there for a few minutes to figure out the next move," I said, checking my phone for text messages.

"I really want me some wings. Like I've been craving wings for days nigga. Seriously," flipping my honey blond braids back I did on myself. "Probably pregnant by that nigga," Donny joked as I playfully hit him.

"Not pregnant by nobody. Just a fucking fat ass," I laughed.  "Ayo Ossy what up?!" A guy yelled out from his stood in front of his boy's dorm. I didn't know who the fuck he was, but I gave him a heads up anyway. Slick famous on this yard because of the post, and how I handled myself at that party.

Nobody was expecting me to come at Kole the way that I did by hitting him. Regardless of how I looked, how ratchet I turned out to be, I handled it. That's all most people saw really at the end of the day.

"May have to start being yo bodyguards," EJ joked as we crossed over behind another dorm. "Niggas is straight thirsting off ya ass B." "I know," I smiled. "Isn't it wonderful?" 

"Ahh shut yo ass up," Tank waved off as we all laughed. Always count on my boys to have a good laugh with. The yard was quiet with people still in class. A few were posted out on steps, and benches but for the most part? Everyone was either in class, or inside somewhere. It was a pretty day too. Sun was out balancing out the cool air so it felt like it was mid 70s.

I kept it cute but still chill today. I wore light blue jeans, a corset with famous paintings, gold jewelry here and there with some black and white ones and a brown puffer jacket. Little to no makeup, eyebrows recently done by me, and I felt good. Shit, I looked good. These broads out here basic as fuck compared to me.

We sat in silence for a minute, I was on instagram checking my post from earlier zoned out them as they started back talking.