007. mac and nacho cheese

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

         ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Folsom Prison Blues: Johnny Cash

"What is this guy, like an Olympic sprinter or something?" Jack pants as I run past him and Mac.

"Yeah, didn't you read his file, Jack? Special skills include stealing top secret information with his phone and 100 meter dash." Mac mockingly sings the last part.

"Yeah. I hear the sarcasm, I'm just too tired to appreciate it."

"He's heading for the northeast exit. You might be able to head him off if you turn right...now." Riley comes in through my ear piece.

"Riley, how much longer until you fry this guy's phone with your space laser?" Jack questions.

"Okay, first, stop calling it a space laser. Second, I'm writing a code complex enough to wipe a locked, encrypted phone from 7,000 miles away."

"Whatever, Riley! I just need an E.T.A, not a dissertation." He stops. "Aah! Mac, Lina, just let me shoot him, please! Lina, I know you want to."

"Doesn't matter what I want this time around. Thornton's orders. Pentagon wants him alive." I speed past him and take a leap, jumping over the crate in between the two storage lockers.

"He won't be dead, he'll just be shot, c'mon! Man, this woman is like a tiger—never gets tired."

"Jack, keep up!" Mac follows closely behind me from the corner of my eye.

"Okay, guys. We got a problem. Those stacked containers he just ran into? They're blocking the line-of-sight from the GPS satellites. I'm going blind." Riley tells us.

"Actually, I-I got an idea. You guys go!" He stops and I do so as well before climbing a truck.

"Wait a minute, you really have an idea, or are you just trying to get out of running?" Jack stops.

"Jack, go!"

"You're just trying to get out of running!" He continues running and I climb all the way on top of a storage locker. "Lina? Lina, what the hell are you doing?"

"What you're not!" I run down the large storage locker, following him and Franco. I keep going before taking another leap. I fly in midair and land on another storage locker. My hands hit the top of it and I continue running, faster this time.

"Woah! Hell yeah, that was awesome!" He laughs.

"I need a spark right there!" Mac calls out, pointing to the barrels and I take out my gun.

I sharply inhale before reaching the end of the storage locks. I fly in midair once again and fire two bullets into the barrels. I now lower my gun and aim myself onto Franco. I tackle him on the ground and he cries out before flames erupt around us. Jack starts laughing again and then begins to clap. I place my gun in my holster and yank Franco up.