041. riley's shawshank redemption

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

            ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Skeletons: Stevie Wonder

"Thank you." I take the cup of tea from Bozer as we sit at the table.

"Anything from Nolan?" Bozer sits down next to me.

"Just everything you found on him." I look at Hoffman's photo in the file.

"So Helen Crowley...she..."

"Yeah. Victoria killed her. Helen was a full member and representative."

"Trask?"

"Also a a full member and representative."

"Conrad Grayson." He looks at his legal pad in front of him.

"Full member from 2012-13; did money laundering for the organization and later took part in the New York bombing."

"Victoria Grayson."

"Not a true member, but did help them set up my father."

"Gordon Murphy."

"Assassin—sent to kill my mom, but didn't. Married her instead after stabbing my father in prison." I sip my tea.

"Edith Lee a.k.a. The Fa1c0n." Bozer goes on.

"Hacker—was hired after working for the Graysons." I set my mug down.

"Padma Lahari."

"Unwilling accomplice that worked for Helen and later Trask to obtain Carrion—program inside Nolan's company."

"Aiden Mathis." He looks at me in sorrow.

"Former unwilling accomplice assigned to kill Victoria in exchange for his sister, Colleen, who was killed shortly after." I slowly nod.

"Trevor...Mathis? Aiden's dad?" He gapes.

"Loaded the bomb on Flight 197. But, Aiden didn't know that until later on."

"And that just leaves Hoffman."

"Involved in the Grayson Global bombing." I show him the photos and he looks at the one with the message LONG LIVE DAVID CLARKE.

"So Murdoc...really found your father's journals in Matty's safe?" Bozer sets his legal pad down.

"Yeah." I open the infinity box and take out the three journals. "It's his handwriting, and these were never in the box. And when I heard he escaped custody and killed Henry, he sent me this." I turn my computer to him and play the video of Murdoc pulling out the journals from Matty's safe.

"Lina." He whispers in disbelief. "I'm so sorry. I-"

"It's okay, Wilt."

"No. No, it's not. You spent your whole life searching for a man who lied to you for years because he's some crazy and severely psychotic obsessed fan of the Initiative. Have you told Fitz? Charlotte?"