015. where did that fauxdiac just camper off to?

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

              ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

  Black: Kari Kimmel

"Guys." I enter the lab and then stop as Jack punches the robot, making Mac and Evan jump.

"He was making a move. You saw him." Jack tells the boys and I raise my eyebrows. "You sa...Lina, you saw him. He was making a move."

"Oh, yeah. Big move."

"Thank you."

"You feel better now?"

"Actually, I-"

"That was rhetorical. Matty needs us upstairs, now." I turn.

"You done lost your damn mind, Jack." Bozer inquires.

"Yeah, whatever. Ah!" Jack holds his fist.

"That's why you hurt your hand." Evan wraps his arm around my neck.

"Ah, I hate robots, man."

"I'm sure they hate you just as much, Jack." I nod and the others chuckle as we make our way towards the main room.

"Really funny, Harvard." Jack retorts and I turn to him with a cold glare. "Lina." He clears his throat and I open the door for them. "Thank you." He nods with a grin and enters, with the other following behind. I smirk to myself and head in, then closing the door.

"Thank you, Lina." Matty tells me.

"Thought I'd save you a text they weren't gonna read." I walk over and cross my arms.

"Last night, Vanessa Frank and Daniel Lee were found dead in a small park near San Francisco. They were having a picnic when an unidentified man gunned them down. An eyewitness told SFPD that he thought he saw the shooter walking away, but he couldn't make a positive ID." She looks at the screen.

"Excuse me, Matty, maybe I didn't get the memo.
We're a spy agency. This sounds like a straight-up murder case. Why can't the San Francisco PD handle this?" Jack wonders.

"I'm so sorry." I tell Matty.

"What?" McKenna questions.

"Ordinarily, they would." Matty frosts the glass. "But Vanessa Frank was my goddaughter."

"Matty, I'm sorry." Mac tells her.

"What happened?" I ask.

"The eyewitness was a passing driver who spotted Vanessa and Dan from the road. He told SFPD that he saw a man in a black hood walking away from their bodies, holding a gun."

"A young couple in the park and a black-hooded shooter? I mean, Lina's a black hooded shooter-"

"A different one." I cut Jack off before looking back at the screen.