013. the best crash landing i've ever been a part of

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

   ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

ZITTIE BUONI: Måneskin

"C'mon." Jack growls as me and Mac lead Victor towards the helicopter waiting for us up above. "Let's go!" He claps his hands and Victor head butts him as he wears a bag over his head. "Ah! That's three times now!"

"It's four." I correct and Jack head butts Victor.

"Hey!" Mac, Evan and I intervene.

"Now we're even, punk!" Jack snarls. "Oh, guys. I just think I got a concussion." He stumbles and Victor head butts him to the ground. "Now I'm seeing double. Get him, guys."

"Dammit, Jack." Evan sighs.

"Jack, I could use some restraints, man!" Mac grabs Victor.

"Mac!" I help Jack up.

"I'm on the ground. One step at a time!" Jack groans and Victor elbows Mac in the stomach.

"Hey!" I lunge and square Victor harshly across the face with my fist. I clench my jaw as his head whips to the side and he stumbles forward.

"Guys, you better hurry up." McKenna comes in through my ear piece.

"Elvis has friends headed your way." Riley informs and Victor cuts his restraints by using the edge of a sign. I kneel down and grab Mac's shoulder while Jack and Evan continue to fight Victor.

"I thought you said our target's name was Victor Henley." Bozer says.

"Elvis is the code name we gave him. Every package gets one." She tells him.

"Ah, spy speak. Cool."

"Guys, they just got on the elevator. Get to the chopper now." McKenna orders.

"Three stories, that means we've got, uh..." Mac coughs.

"No, Mac!" Evan snaps.

"This is stressful enough." Jack agrees.

"Well, it wouldn't be if you had remembered to bring more restraints." I help Mac up.

"Hey, I'm not Costco! The op said one guy. I brought one zip tie—ah!" He grunts as him and Evan continue to try to contain Victor.

"Well, we learned something today, didn't we, Jack?" I start climbing the side of the crate. "Remind me to tell Jack about the second rule of thermodynamics." I jump and pull the tarp out from under me. "It states that the entropy in any system will always decrease over time."

"I don't know what you're talking about over there!"

"Basically, it means that everything eventually goes caca." Mac helps me tie the tarp with string.