024. red fist

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Married In Vegas: The Vamps

"Oh, my eyes." Bozer covers his eyes as we enter the infirmary. "Why didn't anyone tell me that Jack's ass is on the playlist?"

"Nice job." I nod at my brother.

"I try." Eli grins.

"Oh, no. C'mon, this is the infirmary, people, okay? Not a clown car. Can't a man with frostbutt get a little privacy, please?" Jack sighs.

"Calm down, Dalton, we're all one big happy family here." Matty tells him.

"If we're a happy family, what does that make Jack?" Cage questions.

"Crazy uncle." Mac and I say at the same time.

"Every family has one." McKenna nods.

"Okay, you know, I don't have to take this off, y'all, I'm out of here. Enjoy the view on the way out." Jack goes to get up.

"Slow down, cowboy." Matty slaps his ass and I loudly laugh with the others as I put my head down. "This ain't a social call. We've got work."

"Oh, so this is a briefing. Huh? Right here, right now?
Can we move this shindig to the war room?"

"Yeah, well, of course we could. But where's the fun in that? Besides, it's not like I haven't seen it before."

"I'd appreciate it if we didn't go there, yeah?"

"Alright. Thanks to Lina and Cage, and their interrogation of the Ten of Spades, we have tapped into a treasure trove or new intel, including a lead on the illusive terrorist group, the Red Fist." Matty pulls it up on the screen and I cross my arms.

"The Red what?" Jack questions.

"Jack."

"Well, I can't hear that good with my tochis on full display like this."

"She said Red F—oh, can you stand up and put that all away?" Evan turns away. "Red Fist."

"They're an Eastern European group of radicals responsible for over thirty deadly attacks in the last decade." I inform.

"I thought you said these guys were terrorists." Riley looks at the footage and then at me. "They're stealing diamonds."

"Exactly." I walk over to the screen. "In the last six weeks, it appears as though they've shifted gears, pulling off a dozen diamond heists all across Europe, hauling in an estimated $75 million."

"And I'm guessing they're not just gonna put this money away so they could retire someplace sunny, huh?" Bozer remarks.

"No." I shake my head.