036. #fun.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

  Female Robbery: The Neighbourhood

"Look who finally decided to join the party at her own house." Jack says as I walk down the stairs.

"A party I wasn't aware of cause you broke into my house again, Jack." I rub my eyes and Riley walks over.

"Actually, Lina, I have a key, now, so..."

"You don't need a key for this house. You...whatever, Jack." I wave him off. "Really?"

"C'mon, we're doing charades. And Jack is losing." Riley raises her eyebrows.

"Okay." I walk over with her. "Hi." I sit.

"Hey." Diane tightly hugs me. "You okay? How you feeling?" She pulls away and cups my neck.

"I'm okay." I nod. "You?"

"I'm good."

"Good." I faintly grin.

"Refrigerator?" Evan gapes. "Mac, in what fucking parallel dimension do refrigerators have claws?"

"You milking a cow?" Jack makes a gesture with his hands and we all laugh.

"I was tracing the shape of the evaporator coils on the back of every refrigerator." Mac does a gesture with his hands as well.

"Nobody knows what that is, dude. How are you a genius everywhere else and so bad at this stuff? It's terrible.

"We discussed this, Mac. Keep it simple and nontechnical. It's charades, not How It's Made." Bozer inquires.

"Yeah, I get lost in the details." Mac sits next to me and sips from his mug.

"Fellas, let's go now. The girls are cleaning our clocks." Jack grips Bozer and Evan's shoulders.

"I think you mean cleaned, Jack. The ladies have cleaned your clocks." McKenna corrects.

"We're going to twenty, right?"

"Seventeen to two, Jack." Matty scoffs.

"So you're saying there's a chance?" Jack goes on.

"No. Really, I'm just embarrassed for you at this point."

"Embarrassed? C'mon now, fellas. We're getting our second wind, right?"

"Right." Bozer nods.

"Oh, speaking of seconds, who wants a refill?" Eli holds up his mug.

"Me." Diane holds up a finger.

"Yeah, I'll help you." Jack offers. "And what's with that soap opera stopwatch? It's not regulation." He leaves with Eli and Riley.