022. i forgot how much i hate the creepy crawlies in turkey

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

      ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

   GTS: Machine Gun Kelly

"Well, look who's finally up." Fitz says as I sit up from the couch in his office.

"And you're here, because..." I turn and my feet hit the floor.

"I'm the President of the United States."

"Who likes watching his...assistant like something out of Psycho?"

"Okay, A: you're more than just an assistant and B: Norman Bates watched her through a hole in the wall."

"My mistake." I check the time on my phone and then fix my dad's ring on my finger. "I was up late working, like the good assistant I am. And it's been a long
time since this couch and I spent any time together."

"Oh, I know. C'mon." Fitz gets up.

"Telling you to go to places is my job."

"Exactly. So pick what we're having for breakfast."

"It's gonna be quick. I gotta head down to Cuba." I get up.

     •❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"Mira!" The man yells in my face as I'm tied to a chair, trying to get free. "Why are you looking for this man, huh?" He holds up Murdoc's photo.

"That's classified. So why don't you tell me where he is and you get to keep living the rest of your days." I nod.

"Okay. Okay, chica. Since you don't seem to know nothing, huh, perhaps we try something else." He takes out a knife and I laugh. "What's so funny, huh? Mira!
What's so funny, huh?" He leans down to me and I smirk, then fisting him by his shirt.

I head butt him and he groans before his back hits the table. He lands on the ground and I grab my holster from the side. I wrap it around my waist and head back over to the man.

"Wake up." I hit the man across the face and he grunts as I grab Murdoc's photo. "Listen up. This lunatic tried to kill me and my people, so we locked him up. So he sent another lunatic to trash our headquarters and stabbed my friend. You listening? And then just when I thought I was done with him, he eats half of Paradise Lost to fake his own death and escape from supermax. So, as you can imagine, I'd like to have a little word with him about that. I know Murdoc was here. Where is he?"

                     •❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"Buenas dias!" I kick open the door and enter. "You Miguel?" I look at the man and he runs out. "Okay, here we go."

I grab some supplies and head over to the tractor. I start getting the engine running and Miguel drives off. I start working and then get in. I grip the handles and drive out of the garage. I speed down the road and I see Miguel not too far from me. I make a right, now on his trail.