1

"Thank you Los Angeles! You were amazing!"

I wave with a sweaty hand then jump down from the riser and head to the side. I hear whoops of excitement from my band mates and receive many high fives and pats on the back.

"You did good Tea," says Logan, our drummer.

"Thanks" I smile "you too."

He wraps his arm around my side as Jace (bass) ran up to both of us.

"Guys, we have some press right now. Won't be long."

The four of us follow him to a tent where an interviewer was. Standing next to the interviewer was four guys I have never seem before. Their eyes widen as we came into their sight and stood on the other side of the interviewer.

"Hey! I'm from Hot Topic and we're doing this thing where a newer band and an older band interview each other! Not that your old," she quickly clarifies "but you guys have done Warped before and are playing main stage. These guys are Warped Virgins."

She points to the four, I'm guessing, Mexicans. Is that racist of me? My thoughts are interrupted by Jace talking to the camera

"We're here to interview..." He looks at the four guys.

"Pierce the Veil" the one with the beanie says.

Jace smiles charmingly at the camera and I swear the interviewer swoons. He was good at press.

"Could you guys say your name and what you play?" Jace continues.

"I'm Vic, I play guitar and sing" says the guy with the beanie.

"Jaime, I play bass." He had a highlight with spikey hair.

"Mike, drums." He had this lip piercing thing I didn't understand.

"And I'm Tony, guitar" he smiles weakly. He has snakebites and stretched ears with shaggy hair mostly covered by a snap back. He seems a bit shy compared to the others.

"Well I'm Jace from-"

"You're Twisted Consequence. We're all huge fans of you guys." says Vic, his cheeks turning a bit red. Jace just laughs.

"Well why don't you guys introduce us?" I ask surprised at Vic's interruption.

"Well he's Logan, he plays drums." Vic states starting at the beginning of the line.

"Then there's Ben, guitar." Adds Mike and Ben waves slightly.

"Jace, on bass." Jaime laughs. Jace smirks.

"Tamara Jones, vocals and guitar."

"Actually I prefer-" I interrupt Tony.

"TJ." He finished my sentence smiling.

I like his smile. It wasn't perfect, but it was genuine. And his tattoos were hot, and- Jace smacks my leg to stop staring at Tony. The interview continues and we ask questions back and forth. It's their first year playing at Warped, whereas it's our third, and it they actually are all Mexican. Woot. They ask us some questions and I actually found myself enjoying it. They're funny guys. After the interview I find myself talking to Vic.

"Your lyrics are so... Like deep." He compliments. I laugh

"Thanks?"

"Just, how do you come up with it? Like for" Lions and Lambs"?" He names one of our popular songs.

"I wrote that and like 3 other songs in the tenth grade." I answered awkwardly.

He looked surprised

"Well it was easy then because it was just a bad year. And it wasnt even that long ago. Most of our first album is about the same guy he completely changed me."

I add on. My face going pale. I need to stop.

"What happened? If you don't mind if I ask..."

Vic seems so sincere. He actually looks like he cares. His eyes are so brown, just like's.

"Well he uh. He..."

I'm cut off by being thrown over Logan's shoulder, and being carried off, then set down in front of him outside the bus.

"You looked like you were going to puke." He laughs a bit trying to cheer me up.

"That's embarrassing..." I mutter looking down.

"Don't worry, they think we're pretty sick. I mean Vic was dying to know about your lyrics. I'm surprised you told him that much..." Logan looks concern.

"Yeah, I just kind of got lost there. I've never told anyone that much." Logan pulls me into a hug and kisses the top of my head.

"Can't you just tell me his name and let me kill the bastard?" Logan has asked this before. I laugh

"As lovely as that sounds it wasn't his fault-"

"How was it not his fault?! He-" Logan replies as our hug broke apart.

"Who?" Interrupts Jace.

"No one." I squeak.

Jace looks at me weird then walks away. Logan just shakes his head and goes inside the bus. I sigh and turn to follow him but I hear someone calling my name.

"Tamara!" I see Tony running towards me.

"TJ." I say then open the bus door.

"Sorry, but are you heading in already?" He asks. "It's not even dark yet. You should come watch Sleeping With Sirens set, they're pretty sweet..."

He gave me the face. Where like his eyes look all big and brown and his lips were pouty and god how could I say no? Plus, on the bus it's just Logan. And he's mad that I still haven't told him...

"Sure. Let's go!" I cheer.

He laughs and we walk towards the stage.