11

Little filler. Don't hate. Things are building up.

Tony's P.O.V 

I let her leave with Alex. He seemed too have understood better than I'll ever be able to. It kills me to think someone like Tamara would feel the need to hurt herself. The tour had ended a week ago, and I was sitting on the couch in the house we were renting while we recorded. I was tracing the marks on my knuckles that had been left from Matt's face. I clench my fists at the thought of him and bury my head into the couch's pillows.

"Stop moping." groans Jaime from the other side of the couch.

"Just call her already." he advises me shoving pizza in his mouth.

"He has. Like 100 times everyday."

Vic states joining us on the couch. I roll over and off the couch onto the floor.

"She says she just wants a little time. Because everything is messed up. But that she'll call me when she wants to see me again."

I tell them. I told the guys everything. Mike walks in putting a beer on the table for me along with a plate with vegan pizza on it. I thank him quietly.

"She's right you know. She has a messy past, are you sure you want all that?" Mike says.

"Yes. She's perfect. She's everything i could possibly want."

I tell him sitting up and eating my pizza.

"If you get any softer your gonna melt."

Vic laughs and I throw a pillow nearly hitting his head.

"At least I don't straighten my hair." I tell him.

"Hey!!

" all three of them protest. I laugh and we continue to watch cartoons. Me checking my phone every five minutes to see if Tamara would call. Or text. Or anything. She didn't.

Tamara's P.O.V

"Alex can you answer that?"

I yell at him from the bathroom.

"Yep."

he replies and picks up my phone

"Hi you've reached Tamara Taylor Jones' phone, she's currently unavailable right now. Please make an appointment if you wish to speak to her"

"Alex stop screwing around!"

I run and take the phone from him. He laughs and goes back to gaming.

"I'm sorry about that. It's TJ now, who's this?"

I say quickly heading back to the bathroom to finish my makeup.

"Hey Tea, It's Vic."

Why was everyone calling me Tea now? I didn't mind but, it just reminded me of Matt.

"Hey, whats up?"

I ask one handily applying mascara. Talented, I know.

"I was wondering if you would write a song with me. Cause I know you guys are doing another album-"  

"What?" I cut him off.

"Logan told me-"

someone took the phone from me and hung up. I turn to see Logan.

"What the hell." I say.

"I was just coming to tell you about the album. I ran into Vic this morning and we chatted. I didn't think he'd call you already. Kid loves you."

Logan laughs. I shake my head.

"Just because your extremely old and gross doesn't give you the right to call everyone kid." I tell him and finish my mascara.

"28 is not old."  he tells me. "Band meeting tomorrow at 10. Don't be late."

He kisses my forehead and leaves. I sigh and grab my phone texting Vic to meet me for coffee. "I'm going out!" I yell at Alex as I grab my coat.

"Make good choices and use protection!"

he yells back at me. I roll my eyes and make my way to StarBucks. 

****

When I got there I saw Vic already sitting near the back with sunglasses on and a beanie. I smile, also wearing Ray Bans in attempt to avoid fans. I love all of them, I really do, I mean I would be nothing without them, but sometimes it was over whelming. I order some chocolate thing and go join Vic.

"Hey." he smiles looking up at me.

"Hey." I return the gesture and sit down. We start to chat and catch up when he asks

"So, why did Alex answer your phone?..."

Vic looks at me a little concerned.

"He's staying here to visit some friends, as well as house hunting. His entire band is moving here to be closer to the label."

I tell Vic. "So you guys aren't.."

"NO! No, me and Tony are together." I correct him.

"Well, not lately." He says looking away.

"Is this really why were here? Didn't Tony tell you?" I ask becoming frustrated.

"He told us everything." Vic says looking at my wrists.

"Not that much. Just what happened with you Alex and Matt. And that you had a hard time growing up. He didn't go into details. He's not that kind of guy."

I sigh and take a sip of my drink.

"I called you because I want to write a song with you." Vic smiles.

"I really love your work. And since we're both putting out albums soon and it would be an honour to have that on my album, and on yours."He finishes.

"Good idea. I'd love to." I smile at him.

We continue to chat till we both finish our drinks.Vic offers to walk me home and I gladly accept. I give him directions and his eyes widen at the largeness of the complex. It kinda did look like a castle I guess. He tells me the address where they are staying and we begin to part ways.

"Oh and Tea?"

"Yeah?" I reply turning my head back to see him.

"Tony is dying to talk to you. He loves you so much."

Vic tells me. He waves again then walks out of sight. Instead of heading in, I take out my phone. I scroll down to Tony's contact and just look at it. What am I doing. Where am I going. I don't know, but I want Tony to be there. I press call and wait. He picks up after only one ring.

"Hey beautiful." he greets me and I can't help but smile.

"I'm sorry about all this. I just push people away, I do it too much. But I need you. Because you make me happy. And I-I really care about you." my voice got quiet near the end.

"Can I see you soon? Please?" Tony asks.

"Tomorrow. I have a band meeting then I'll come by after." I tell him.

"See you then." I say goodbye.

"I love you."

he tells me and I hang up.

To love is to destroy, and to be loved is to be the one destroyed.