15

Alex P.O.V 

"It's not fair!" I yell.

"It's never been."

Logan says shutting the bus door behind him.

"Wait, do you?.." I start to ask.

"Who hasn't fallen in love with Tamara at some point?"

he throws his hands up admitting defeat. "If i didn't tell you, you never would have known. I deserve to tell her." I lower my voice a bit because of the early hour of the morning.

"But I saved her too. You can't take all the credit. When she moved across the country and was abandoned I was there for her."

Logan counters moving closer.

"But she was mine first. She's always been mine. Since God damn middle school. We've known each other forever, she's mine."

"I fixed her. I was the reason she stopped for fucks sake. You knew her problems, you  were there when it started. How do you know your not the reason she tried in the first place?"

I resist the urge to punch Logan and clench my fists.

"She was taken from me! I coudn't stop her, because she didn't love me."

I yell getting all up in his face.

"Well now she doesn't love either of us, so there isn't even a point in telling her." Logan says quietly.

"No, she doesn't love you. I know she loves me, that's why she cheated on Matt with me and broke up with Tony." I tell him.

He laughs in reply and my face furrows in confusion.

"Of course she'll fall in love with you if you told her you were the one who saved her. She'd fall in love with anyone who did would do that for her. The real challenge is getting her to love you for who you really are, Alex. That's why you want to tell her. You know she'll never love you for any other reason."

I turn away, embarrassed and angry.

"You know how it feels, you know how I feel. When you need someone who doesn't need you? When you love someone who can have anyone, but still chooses no one."

I say quietly, I see in his facial expression the same pain I feel.

"I got over it. I understand she doesn't love me. You need to understand that she doesn't feel that way for you either. She doesn't need people. I thought she would finally fall in love with Tony, That made me hopeful, jealous and scared all at the same time. But heart breaker T.J always pulls through and dumps before before getting attached. She doesn't love you Alex, she doesn't love anyone. Especially herself."

Logan says the last line sadly and turns to head back into the bus. I leave and head back to mine, knowing I won't be able to sleep. 

Vic's P.O.V

"Hey!"

I greet her standing up and taking her small waist into a hug.

"Welcome to the studio."

I smile and point out certain places as I walk her to where we will record. Tamara's tour was half over so on her break she came to record our song.

"Sick,"

she says. With wide eyes she walks towards the guitars and picks one up.

"That's actually mine."

Tony says coming up behind me.

"Oh, Sorry."

she goes to put it down avoiding his eyes. I slip out of the door way and listen to their conversation. Intrusive, I know. But this is important.

"Why?"

I hear Tony ask her after she puts the guitar back.

"Why what?"

Tamara asks, her voice not even quivering.

"You know what. Don't play that on me. Why did you leave?"

He says his voice still soft.

"Tour. I had to leave, you know that."

"You didn't  have to end things with me."

Tony replies frustratedly.

"It wasn't fair. To you. I know."

Tamara tells him.

"Explain, please just explain everything. You left me with pieces I can't put back together." Tony begs.

"You kept saying you love me, and It wasn't fair because I don't love you. And I was starting to, but  I'm scared. And this tour would open me up to other people, and I didn't want to be tied down. I need to focus." she sighs.

"Tamara, it doesn't matter if you love me back or not. I just want you to feel loved, to feel how I feel-"

"But I don't" she cuts him off.

"I don't." I hear her shoes click against the floor as she walks away.

"Tea,  you all ready?" I ask smiling, pretending I didn't just eavesdrop.

"Oh yeah," she grins like nothing happened.

After showing her the room I go back to see Tony gone. I send a text asking is he's alright. He replies with

"Fine. Just alone, unhappy, and filled with unrequited love."

I sigh and go back to record the song with TJ.