13

Tony P.O.V

Me and Tamara were inseparable for the next week, we spent every second together. I just kind of pretended like she wasn't leaving, she tried to talk about it once or twice but I'd change the subject. Everyday this week I took her out somewhere, to dinner, the park, movie and other cheesy things. Today we were staying in. Her head's resting on my lap and I fiddle with pieces of her chocolate brown hair. We're watching re-runs of "Skins" but I was caught up in my own little world. Or a world just filled with Tamara. I was taking advantage of her distracted mind to soak up all the little things I love about her. Her hair, her eyes, her nose that looks like a  ski slope and especially her lips. Bubblegum pink as always.

"Hey pervert."

I break out of my trance and blush a bit smiling at her.

"I can't help it."

I tell her. She smiles and leans up to kiss me. Once, twice, she pulls back a bit but I place a hand behind her head and pull her up onto my lap without our lips breaking apart. Her phone starts to ring and she groans.

"Ignore it," I tell her kissing her jaw softly,

"I can't. It's Logan."

she laughs at the stupid ring tone she gave him. I sigh and sit back against the couch while she goes to answer. She walks into the other room and talks quietly. I pay attention to the T.V for once and see thats its the last episode of the season. Where Effy finally tells Freddie she loves him, after all this time. Will Tamara ever love me? Or does she already but she just can't tell me yet? Tamara bursts back into the room and starts to franctically pack her things in a bag.

"Tamara what's wrong?" I ask getting up from the couch.

"Nothing we're just leaving a bit earlier for tour so we can play a few extra shows."

She startss to make her way up stairs.

"Wait, then when are you leaving?" I ask following her.

"Tomorrow." she says quietly.

I stop. She can't leave tomorrow. She can't. We were suppose to have two weeks together. I was finally gonna hear her tell me she loves me. But she didn't.

"What?"

I demand kinda loud running up the rest the stairs and into our room. She rushes around throwing her clothes onto the bed.

"I'm leaving tomorrow. I'm sorry Tony."

she says not pausing to even look at me.

"Stop. Please just stop for a second." I  grab her shoulders.

"You can't be leaving." i tell her.

"I don't make the rules, Tony. I'm sorry." she says finally looking at me.

She breaks from my grasp and stuffs her clothes into the bag. I go to the dresser and take out two hoodies and a few shirts of mine. I walk over and hand them to her. She smiles and packs them more neatly than the other clothes. She throws the bag over her shoulder and I walk her down the stairs and out to her little truck. She throws the bag in the back and turns to me. I wrap up her small frame tightly in a hug. We last like that for what felt like days, or maybe it was me wanting to stay like that for days.

"I don't think we should be considered a couple anymore, Tone."

I pull out of the hug but still hold her hand.

"Why? We don't have to. We can make it work." I tell her. More of beg her.

"Tony, I told you this was going to happen when I found out about the tour." she tries to convince me.

"Is the tour just an excuse? Because you don't want to be with me and the tour is just convienant."

she looks away and I instantly know it's true. I let go of her hand.

"You're right. We're done. Did you ever even like me? Don't I mean anything to you?" my voice gets louder and louder."I loved you! I still love you it been like this for months, since the moment I saw you and you still haven't said it back. Your just toying with my emotions and I'm so sick of it." I finally get that off my chest.

She stays quiet.

"I told you everything. You do mean something to me. Don't you dare say I didn't love you. I do love you, I'm just not in love with you." she tells me.

She then gets in her truck and drives away. I stand there, more confused then I have ever been.