23

Tamara P.O.V 

That night felt like forever ago. Even though I know it's only been  month. I still haven't called  either of them. The only people I had been spending time with really is my band members as we write our album.  I hear the door click open and Logan strides into my room throwing himself on the bed. I spent a lot of time with Logan. I had hid all the damage and built a wall of distrust with the band and I can't do that anymore. Tony filled Logan in to make sure I eat, so now Logan comes to check on me like a million times a day. 

"Time to get up Tea." 

He pokes my cheek. I groan and hide under the covers. 

"You can't just avoid your problems." he sighs 

I take this as a reference to Alex as well. 

He takes my  feet and drags my out of the bed. I whine in protest but eventually give in. I walk to the bathroom to get ready well he makes breakfast. I turn on the shower and stare at my reflection. My ribs were barely visible now, my hip bones less prominent. The scars were still there but they won't ever leave. I was recovering and it felt great. After a quick shower I fix myself up and go out the see Logan cooking away. Making way too much food for just two people. I turn down the radio Logan was blasting and take out my phone. Warped tour ended a few days ago, the last show was in San Diego so Alex had to be back. I scroll down my contacts to the name "Lost Boy." and press call. He picks up on the second ring. 

"Tea?"

"Yeah, can we talk somewhere?'

"Sure. I'm fine with where ever, do you want me to pick you up? We can go any where you want. I could just come over or-"

"Lets just meet at Starbucks, bye." I tell him. 

I thank Logan and leave the apartment quickly feeling guilty from not taking any of the breakfast he prepared. 

Starbucks is practically empty, I instantly see Alex and he waves me over  to a table in the back. I sit down and he pushes across a mug.

"Chai Tea. No milk, no sugar."

"Thanks, you remembered." I smile weakly.

"I could never forget about you." 

I take a sip of the drink and Alex reaches over and takes my hand.

"Alex.." I pull my hand out of his and his smile falls. 

"I don't think we should be together anymore."

He doesn't say anything for a moment. 

"How's the album coming along?" 

He slips into a monotone voice and tries to make small talk. 

'Alex, you can't avoid this."

"Did you write another song with Vic? Since the other one was amazing."

"Alex,-"

"Do you want to see a movie tonight? I heard there's-"

"Are you even listening to me?" I yell. Causing heads to turn but Alex finally shuts up. 

"We could go to dinner." 

"I'm sick of this." I push my chair out and storm out the door with Alex trailing behind.

"Tea."

"Alex."

"Why?" he asks with a hold on my arm.

"I'm not happy, with this."

"I can change! We can fix this.'

"No we can't. I'm sorry but it's over." 

"You have to give me a better explanation. We've been together for eight months. What happened?"

"You make me feel sad. Your a living reminder of everything I hate about myself, and it's not fair for you or me. I feel like I have to be with you, I feel captured. Imprisoned. I was withering away all these months and you didn't notice. You say you love me but I feel like you only keep me around like I'm baggage."

His face goes blank. And his grip loosens. Then he shakes his head. 

"Don't make this mistake, Tamara. You know you'll want me back in the morning. You need me."

Anger rushes through me and I throw my arms into the air.

"This! This is why I'm breaking up with you. You treat me like a child. I'm done with you."

"You can't."

"Well that's what I'm doing right now."

"But, I love you."

"I don't believe you. You would've treated me better if you really did. Goodbye, Alex."

With that finished, I walked back home.