19

Thanks for a 1000 reads!! Y'all are amazing :)

Tony P.O.V 

It's not fair. Why does it hurt so bad? I feel like I'm dying and she gets to be happy? I finally understand how she felt before. The feeling like there is nothing left and it's just so tempting to end it all. I've been sitting outside for an hour when I feel someone else come sit next to me. I turn to the last person on earth I could ever have the pleasure of seeing. Alex fucking Gaskarth. "Oh, hey." I quietly say. I quickly bury my head back into my hands. "Look me and Tea-" I cut him off by saying "If you came to brag I'm not into it." I stand up and begin walking away just to run into the second person I didn't want to see.

"You're the salt to my skin, you're my self destruction." I quote her own song to her.

"But somehow I saved myself, without your help." she finishes the line. The irony weighs down my heart. I feel my eyes prickle with tears again.

"Tony, let me explain." 

"I don't need an explanation. I need you to tell me you love me and that all this sadness I feel right now isn't real. I don't need an excuse, I just want you. And if you don't love me please just spare my heart and lie. Just for now. I don't think I can hurt anymore, Tea." my voice breaks and I can feel my cheeks getting damp. I wait. For her to say something, to say she loves me. But she never does. I sigh and begin walking away.

"Tony, please!" 

"What?"

"Alex, is the one."

"Fan-fucking tastic."

"No, he's the one who saved me."

I freeze. The information hits me like a ton of bricks. Could he? 

"How do you know?" I don't turn around too look at her.

"He knows everything, things I never told anyone. He still has the letter I wrote him from the first time."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"Do you love him?"

"I love everyone."

"Are you in love with him?" 

"Maybe."

"You can't say maybe." I finally look at her. 

"Actually, I can."

I can't help but let a smile slip on my lips at her sassy reply. We stand closer together and she smiles back at me. 

"It's not fair," i tell her

"What isn't?" 

"How many people love you. How hurt i feel, while you're just fine."

She looks away from me. 

"We can't be friends, Tea. It hurts to much I'm sorry." I then run away, just like she did to me. Except no one chased after me.