18

Guys, I actually wrote this song. Please give credit if stolen :)

Tony P.O.V

Tamara waves and sits on a stool in the center of the stage, next to Vic who also has a stool. Two mic stands are placed in front of them and she greets the crowd. She looks perfect, as usual, in black leggings, a Panic At The Disco tank top, and a large red plaid shirt completed with her converse.

"Me and Vic wrote this song over fricking skype. But it's definitely now one of my favorites. Hope you guys like it too! This is called Heart Tokens"

They then start to play. 

(Bold is Tamara, Italic is Vic, Both is together)

Rewrite me like a rough copy, I can's save myself from the past.

He ties me up with lies, and drags me through the glass.

A smile so big, my heart breaks.

The siding is still but the foundation shakes 

It's eating away, at what's left.

A hallow heart in an empty nest.

Break my bones, set me straight.

By the time it hits you in the face, it'll be too late.

Hey pretty lady with the painted face, I know you got a heart cause you make mine race.

Do you really know what your looking at? My eyes lukewarm my heart in cracks...

Paint me red, taint me black.

Say you love me, take it back.

Her world was  dark, and it stayed that way

so she wrung her wrists red, to lighten up the gray

Darling, you won't be cold tonight

You holed my eyes, so I'll hold you tight

Broken parts and missing pieces

Broken hearts and missing reasons

You can't control the hands your delt

But I promise I'll save you from yourself

Hey brave heart, with the bag of parts

You have the wrong place no one runs this race

Its okay sweetheart, You'll be just fine

I'm gonna run this race just so I can make you mine

Paint me red, Taint me black

Say you love me, take it back

Black and blue, bruised and bleeding

You'll be just fine, it's just time you're needing

Lost and found, Just for the broken

One last touch, Take my heart as a Token

Paint me red, Taint me black,

Say you love me, Take it back

By the time they finish playing I can see tears streaming down her face. I feel my own eyes watering and silently appreciate she can't see me. She says a quick thanks, and runs off towards the side stage. Where I am. I see her coming towards me, and my heart swells. But she goes right by me, and into the arms of Alex. My heart drops, shatters, she fucking ripped it right out of my chest. Its just a hug right? He sets her down and cups her face in his hands, he says a few words to her then presses their lips together. I feel empty. Done. I wait for her to push him away, to say she doesn't love him. But that never happens. She kisses right back, and that's what hurt the most. I sling my guitar off my shoulder and storm outside. I throw my head in my hands and collapse to the ground, leaning against the brick as the tears break through.