27

This is the last chapter :( but I will be writing other stories!

Tony P.O.V

I don't like wearing a tux. My fingers fumble in an attempt to tie my tie. I groan in frustration and Vic comes to help me. 

"Are you sure you can do this? I know she'll understand if you want to back out."

I'm quiet for a minute while he finishes. 

"I think it's necessary. Kind of symbolic too." I laugh quietly. 

An eavesdropping Jaime scrunches up his eyebrows in confusion. 

"He's giving Tamara away." Mike pipes up from the couch. 

Jaime smiles and nods then goes back to causing a ruckus. 

I try to flatten my hair. But it just reminds me of the first date I had with her. I sigh and walk out of the room, looking to be alone for a while. I walk outside the small building and through where the ceremony and reception will be.

Tamara didn't want a huge over priced crazy wedding. Oli actually planned most of it. The venue was this huge garden. Colourful trees and flowers everywhere. Pretty, and it means a lot coming from a guy. The colors were purple and white. Everything was purple and white. Just everything. Then for the reception there was a dance floor, a stage, tables and all those necessities. It was perfect. I just wish I was the one at the alter, and not the one giving her away. 

"Tony!!!" 

I whip around to see Jaime running towards me. 

"Get your sweet butt back there! The bride to be is looking for ya." 

He leans on me for support to catch his breath but I lovingly shrug him off and jog back to the building.

 I knock on the door where I was told Tamara's getting ready in and say

"Is there a beautiful bride who ordered a cute tattooed Tony?"

I hear her laugh and let myself in.

It's like she gets even more perfect every time I see her.

She's in her white dress. Her hair is soft curls with a few pieces pinned to keep them out of her face. Her lips are still bubble gum pink and her eyes still the kinda blue you can't even descibe. 

"Tony, I just wanted to thank you. For opening my eyes. You picked me up, set me straight, and set me free. Honestly, I'd probably be dead by now. I know Alex was the one who saved me years ago but you made me. You stuck around. I feel like you're my protector. No one can ever replace you. I'm so grateful for you."

She's close to me now and I wrap my arms around her. Her small frame fits snugly into mine, my cheek fits to the top of her head and for this moment I feel needed. It's a good feeling, to be her protector. I know she loves me, different from everyone else but not the same as Oli. I'm slowly getting used to it. 

She pulls out of the hug all too soon and smiles. She sees the time on the clock and says to me

"I think we're starting soon..." 

I take her hand and we walk out of the building to the gardens. 

"Are you nervous?" I ask

"Wouldn't you be?"

"No."

"Bull." 

"It's true." she doesn't argue but I know she doesn't believe me.

The walk isn't far and we see everyone sitting in their seats.

They made the aisle out of white pebbles, which Tamara will have no problem walking on considering she was wearing purple vans under that dress.