3

Tamara P.O.V

"Get up! Get up! Get up!"

I hear Jace yelling. Ugh. When I came back last night, the boys were in the back watching a movie. I had managed to sneak into my bunk and fall asleep without being questioned.

"Go sit on a cactus,"

I spit as Logan opens the curtain to my bunk. He places a hand over his heart and sticks out a lip.

"Come on princess,"

he mocks me and I slide out. Ben's eating cereal, Jace is singing terribly as he does his hair for the millionth time, and Logan is making coffee. I kick Jace out of the bathroom, ignoring his complaints, and take a shower. "Make it quick, sound check is in twenty." I heard Ben through the door.

"Thank you Benjamin!"

I can picture him rolling his eyes at my comment. I speed shower drowning my hair in grapefruit shampoo and crappily shaving my legs. Once I hop out i manage to perform multiple tasks at the same time. My hair dries naturally to this weird wavy thing that I seem to work, and I apply a bit of black eyeliner and mascara with a dab of foundation. I tie a red bandanna on one wrist and load up the other with random bracelets. I grab a Nirvana tee with the whole cut-off-sleeves-now-a-tank-top thing with some black skinny jeans.

"Good timing."

compliments Logan as he pours me a bowl of cereal. I sit down at the mini table across from Ben who is instagramming. He's basic.

"Thanks,"

I reply a Logan sets the bowl in front of me. Suprisingly he's already cooled down from last night. I feverishly tie my vans and eat cereal at the same time. Kind of. And our manager pushes us out the door with four minutes to get to stage. As we're walking the questions start pouring out from Ben

"So what were you and Tony up to yesterday?"

I try to hide the blush but miserably fail. Logan falls in to step on my other side and says

"You were gone a long time."

Jace is ahead but turns around to face me while he taunts

"Tony and TJ sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-"

he's cut off by Logan playfully grabbing him and they begin to wrestle.

"What actually happened?"

asks Ben. I could tell Ben, Logan was like a brother. But he was always overprotective. Ben understood. He's chill. "Nothing," I shrug, it's the truth. Ben raises his eyebrows.

"We watched the SWS set together then hung out on his bus with the rest of 'em and Oli Sykes."

I tell him. His eyes widen at the mention of Oli.

"That's something,"

Ben points out.

"No, we're just friends. You  know I don't do that stuff. Everyone knows," I drag on.

"Yeah, yeah. Don't lead him on though, okay? Sykes was heartbroken." he states.

"Oli and I are fine. I just told you he was on the bus with us!"

we're arriving at the stage, and walk right through where the crowd will be in a mere few hours.

"He was still heartbroken," counters Ben as we walk up the steps to the side stage.

"Did you-"

"I didn't sleep with him!" I cut off Ben.

He throws his hands up defensively.