Chapter Three- Every Lie is Found Out

---------------------------------------

Dylan's P.O.V

---------------------------------------

I stared at the thick textbook in front of me, then at the blank piece of paper I was supposed to be coping notes onto. I let out a long sigh and pushed my chair away from my desk. I couldn't focus on the words I had been reading in the textbook, each sentence seemed to blur into a blob of letters. I wasn't sure if my lack of focus was due to the monotony of note taking or the fact I couldn't get Phoenix out of my mind.

My expulsion was up yesterday, meaning I was due back at school on monday, two days away. I had so much work to catch up on, but every-time I attempted it, I got distracted. I wanted so desperately to spend the day with Phoenix, but I also had to get this work done. There was only one way to make this decision. I searched around my desk until I found a ten piece coin at the back.

"Okay. Heads I finish this work. Tails I spend the day with Phoenix." I said out loud. I closed my eyes and flipped the coin, I felt it fall back into my hand. Please be Tails, I prayed silently. I opened my eyes and checked it. Tails. "Perfect."

I tidied my desk quickly before I pulled out my phone to call Phoenix. I paused momentarily. It was a saturday she might be busy, but she told me yesterday that she wanted to spend today with me. Even after deciding that she wouldn't mind me calling, I couldn't build up the courage to call her, I was scared I would seem too keen, too desperate. Ah, who I am I kidding I was desperate to see her.

I was still trying to muster the courage to call her, when my phone went off in my hand. Phoenix's picture flashed on the screen. I laughed at the sight of her sticking her tongue out, we had taken each other's picture yesterday at the park.

"Hey." I answered.

"Morning Dylan." Her sexy voice floated through the phone. I loved the way she said my name, her accent made it sound ten times sexier. "What are you up to?"

"Nothing. I was just thinking about you." I told her honestly, hoping I didn't sound too creepy.

"Same here." I couldn't help but smile. She was thinking about me, the idea made my heart skip a beat. "So, are you busy today?"

Was I busy? Hell no, I would never be too busy to spend the day with her. "Nope. I'm free all today." I said smiling into the phone.

"Good." I didn't need to see her to know that she, too, was smiling. "Would you like to spend the day with me?"

"I'd love too." I replied without hesitation, maybe a little eager though. I heard her gorgeous laugh down the phone.

"I can't wait to see you either." Damn. I had definitely sounded eager. Curse Phoenix and her stunning good looks and great personality, making me want to spend more time with her.

"Where should I meet you?"

"You can come to mine, if you want?" She offered.

"Okay. Give me a couple of hours and I'll be there."

We said our goodbyes and I hung up. I have two hours to get showered, changed and to make my way there. But before I started, I actually did a little happy dance in the middle of my room. Okay, now seriously what the hell was I going to wear...

---------------------------------------

Phoenix's P.O.V

---------------------------------------