Chapter Fourteen- I Knew You Were Trouble

Pulling away from Dylan, I couldn't keep the smile from my face, opening my eyes I saw a beautiful smile on her lips, as she nibbled on her bottom lip nervously. Keeping my hands on her hips, I put just a small amount of space between us.

"That shouldn't have happened." I whispered, the smiles falling from both our lips. Dylan sighed as she shook her head, and dropped her hands from around my neck, taking a step back away from me.

"Figures." She muttered, her eyes dropping to the ground as she shoved her hands inside her pockets, "That something else we should just forget?" She asked me, her tone cold as she looked up at me, her expression just as cold as her voice.

"No." I whispered, and this time it was my turn to avoid her gaze as I looked down at the floor. I couldn't lie to her and tell her that I wanted to forget that kiss, because I didn't, I wanted to kiss her again, and then again. It was wrong, this whole situation was wrong, but it was too late to backtrack now. I was in far too deep.

"No?"

Her question made me look up, meeting her gaze. I could see the hope in her clear blue eyes, as she closed the gap between us, bringing her hand up to my cheek, giving me a small, comforting, smile, making me smile back even though this situation was no smiling matter.

"No." I repeated, placing my hand over hers, "I can't forget it, but we can't talk about it right now." I told her, as I quickly looked towards my classroom door, paranoia kicking in. Anyone could have witnessed our little make out session in the middle of the classroom, all they had to do was look into the glass window of the door.

"But we need to talk about it." Dylan stressed the word need, and I know she was right, we did need to talk about it, it was something we couldn't just ignore.

Nodding my head, I gently removed my hand from on top of hers, giving it a gentle squeeze before doing so, "We do," I agreed, walking behind my desk and taking my seat, "but not know, I have a class."

"Then when?" Dylan asked, leaning on my desk, as she waited for my answer. I could hear a lot of noise from outside my door, telling me that my class were probably growing impatient.

"Tonight, come to mine this evening and we'll talk." I told her, just finishing my words before an impatient student walked in the door, looked between Dylan and I and waited for me to address him. "Yes Dominic?"

"Is it okay if we come in Miss?" He asked me, standing by the door, and leaning on it to keep it open so that all the other students would know whether they could or couldn't enter the room.

Looking at Dylan, she gave me a silent nod, as if in response to our conversation that had been interrupted, before leaving the room, the younger student moving out of her way so she could pass through the door, holding in a sigh, I turned my attention to the boy in my classroom, who was still waiting for my answer.

"You can all come in." I told him, and watched as he and the rest of the class filled the room, and took their seats, making more noise then my A-Level class, I wasn't sure if I was grateful for the noise or not. On one hand it meant I didn't have a chance to overthink things, on the other hand it meant I didn't have the chance to overthink things. I wasn't sure which was better right now.

The day passed slowly, as I taught different classes on different topics, with only one thing on my mind, well one person. Dylan. She hadn't left my mind since she left my classroom after first period. Even during my free period, when I was supposed to be marking the A-Level essays, she didn't leave my mind. I couldn't stop thinking about her words, or our kisses, or the feel of her fingers on my skin. I just couldn't stop thinking about her.