Chapter Twenty Seven- Bliss

---------------------------------------

Phoenix's P.O.V

---------------------------------------

"I think I'm falling in love with you."

Dylan had said the words so softly, she had almost whispered them, but I had definitely heard them. Part of me wishes I hadn't.

"Gorgeous..."

"You don't have to say anything," she assured me, gently taking my hand in hers and running her thumb across the back of it. "I've just never felt this way before, and I wanted you to know."

My lack of response finally made her move from her position, as she sat up and faced me, taking both my hands in hers.

"Dylan, I-"

She cut me off before I had a chance to respond to her admission, pressing her lips roughly against mine. My hand found its way to the back of her neck, pulling her closer to me, wanting to feel more of her.

Dylan's hands were the first to explore, as she began to run her hands all over my back under my shirt. I deepened the kiss, wanting her desperately, now more than I ever had. Guiding her to lie down on her back on the sofa, I climbed on top of her continuing to kiss her. Her hands found the hem of my shirt, and she attempted to pull it up and presumably over my head.

Grabbing hold of her hands I stopped her, sitting up slightly, breaking the kiss, "We should stop." I didn't want to stop, in fact it was the last thing in the world that I wanted to do, but I didn't want her to feel pressured into doing something she wasn't ready to do.

Positioning the pair of us, she sat up to face me, "I don't want to." Her eyes were locked on mine as she spoke, and she gently bit her bottom lip. I could tell she was turned on, but I still wasn't sure she was certain.

"We don't have to. Not until you're ready-"

"Phoenix I'm ready, I want to."

I looked at the younger girl in front of me, and her eyes told me everything I needed to know.

"Then let's do this properly," I smiled at her as I stood up from the sofa, taking her hand in mine to help her to her feet, "let's go to bed gorgeous."

"That was..." Dylan giggled, as her cheeks flushed a light red colour in embarrassment, "Just wow."

It was my turn to laugh, as I kissed the top of her forehead, pulling her closer to me, feeling her naked body press against mine. I pulled the duvet up to cover us, wanting to keep the cold out. 

"I'm glad you enjoyed it gorgeous."

Neither of us said anything for a few minutes as we enjoyed each other's company, catching our breaths, and both allowing our thoughts of one another take over.

I had been waiting for this moment for so long. Ever since the first day I had met her I wanted to rip her clothes off, but as soon as she told me that she was a virgin, I made sure to take things slow. It had definitely been worth it. I was feeling amazing, and all my troubles from the week had disappeared. I never wanted to put any pressure on Dylan to sleep with me, in fact if she told me she never wanted to have sex I would have been fine with it. Holding her in my arms like this, I realised that I would be happy just holding her for as long as I could.

"This doesn't change anything, does it?" Dylan was nervous as she asked the question, burying her face into me, breaking me out of my own thoughts.

"This doesn't change anything, we're still the same."

"Okay good." I felt her sigh in relief, and realised just how nervous she must be, this wasn't just our first time together, this was her first time, and I remember exactly how nervous I was before, during and after mine. "Was it okay?"

"Gorgeous it was more than okay, it was amazing, you were amazing," I stroked her hair as I held her close to me, doing my best to reassure her doubts, "We just had sex, and it was bloody fantastic. I know the first time is always scary, but you have nothing to worry about."

I felt her relax in my arms, as I said the words she so desperately wanted to hear, "and if you wanted to do it again, well I'm definitely down."

Dylan playfully punched me, as I chuckled, glad that she was starting to feel like herself again.

"I wish we could stay like this forever."  Dylan's wishful thinking was cute, and reminded me just how enjoyable and sweet the start of a relationship can be.

"As much as I would like that gorgeous, we cant unfortunately," I kissed her forehead once more, and began to get myself ready to get up and clothed. "After all, I have a ton of essays to mark and I believe you have a history essay to write before Monday."

"How do you know I haven't already done it?"

"Because that would be a miracle."

"Yeah yeah." Dylan took the hint and slowly began to climb out of the bed, blushing when she realised she was standing in front of me naked. I couldn't help but run my eyes all over her body. She was gorgeous, every single inch of her was beautiful, I had made sure to worship it all, and I intended to worship every inch over and over again.

"My eyes are up here Phoenix."

Dylan playfully rolled her eyes at me, as she reached for her bra, "well maybe you should forget the clothes and just come back to bed." It wasn't a question, but knowing Dylan she wouldn't be quite so willing to do as she was told.

"What about the essay I need to write Miss Reed?"

"I'm sure you can do it tomorrow," I told her, my voice deep and full of lust, the sight of her beautiful body made me forget all about what I needed to do, all I could think about was kissing her, and making love to her again, and again. "Now, get into bed." Lifting the duvet up, I tapped the mattress, inviting her to join me.

With a smirk, and a bite of her lip, Dylan jumped into the bed next to me, I could tell she wanted me just as bad as I wanted her, and I was more than ready for round two.