Chapter Five- You Little Spy

---------------------------------------

Dylan's P.O.V

---------------------------------------

Ah fridays. Who doesn't love fridays?

"Urgh. I hate fridays." Reuben groaned falling onto the ground beside me.

Apparently Reuben does.

"Why?" I asked, lying down next to him on the field. "And where's Zo?" I was referring to Reuben's twin sister Zoe. They were so alike it was scary, except for their hair and eye colour. Reuben's hair was a light brown, and his eyes a dark blue. Whereas Zoe is Blonde with gorgeous dark green eyes which always stand out due to the layer of dark eyeliner she always wore. On anyone else the make-up might look trashy, but it looked great on Zoe.

"They just drag on, and in my house friday's are family night's. What fun!" He laughed sarcastically.

I laughed at his sarcastic remark. "And Zoe?"

He lifted his shoulders in a half-hearted attempt at a shrug, "She had to hand in some assignment or something, I don't know I wasn't listening."

"That makes a change." I joked. Nothing more was said, as silence fell between the two of us as we waited for Zoe.

I was becoming close to the twins. Reuben especially. We had both been pretty much loners before we met, not fitting in with everybody else, and with both of us being gay, we were able to bond over that and grow closer. Zoe on the other hand, was a lot more social, she quickly made friends during her first week, but had ditched them when Reuben and I had told her about what the town was really like. This had meant the three of us had become social outcasts, me for obvious reasons, and them for associating with me.

"God you two are so lazy." A soft voice said from above me, breaking me out of my thoughts. I opened my eyes to see Zoe standing to the side of me staring down. I lifted my hand up to her, so that she could help me get up.

"If you didn't take such a long time." Reuben quipped. Holding out his hand's for the two of us. We lifted him up off the ground, and the three of us started to walk towards the cafeteria.

"I do apologise, I got held up by an idiot."

"Oh yeah." I raised my eyebrows at her, "What idiot was it this time?"

"Only Jack Greene." She said in a false fan-girl tone, pretending to fan herself. Reuben and I laughed as she continued, "He says I should drop the 'two of you losers' and start hanging out with him and his friends."

I wasn't surprised by this. Zoe is gorgeous, the sort of girl that makes every other girl in the room with her feel self-conscious. All the guys seemed to stare at her like she was a Goddess. Most girls who receive that sort of attention, show off or flaunt about to encourage it. But Zoe wasn't like that.

"And what did you say?"

"I told him to go fuck himself." She smiled widely, making her look twice as beautiful.

"He is hot though." Reuben said as he pushed the doors to the cafeteria open.

Zoe nodded in agreement. "He sure is. But arrogance is a definite turn off." We continued to talk about qualities in guys and girls that were a turn off as we grabbed our food and made our way to an available table.

I didn't hear Zoe's next quality as I was too busy watching another Goddess walk through the double doors. Her gorgeous brown locks were curly today, and she had them pulled into a high ponytail, a few strands, however, had gotten loose and framed her face. Her eyes twinkled as she laughed at, I presumed, something the other teacher, standing beside her, said.