Chapter Seven

Chapter 7

"Hey slut wake up." Todd shook me. Wait...wasn't he in jail!? He dragged me out of my bed and my mom walked in with a bloodied knife.

"Where's Demi?!!" I screamed my mom chuckled evilly and pointed over to Demi's body which lied limp on the ground with a cut in her neck.

"NO NOT DEMI." I went to run over to her but Todd came and threw me back onto the bed. He tied me down and raped me. He then took the knife out of my moms hand and started slicing my stomach. I was screaming and crying throughout the whole ti-

TRIGGERING

I flew up from my bed and looked around. I saw Demi sleeping soundly next to me snoring slightly. I was silently crying and was sweating like a pig. It was just a nightmare. But I couldn't help myself from doing what I was about to do. I snook out of the bed carefully trying not to wake Demi. I tip toed to the bathroom and locked the door. I looked all around for my razor. Where the hell was it? I just took one of my shaving razors and smashed it and took out the tiny blade. I watched as the silver glistened against my pale skin. I swiped it across my wrist a couple of times.

Demi's POV

I turned around to snuggle into Sophie and she wasn't here. Maybe she's downstairs. Whatever I need to pee. I walked up to my bathroom and went to open the door. It was locked.

"Sophie?" I asked knocking on the door. I heard sniffling. Was she crying?

"G-go away Demi I'm fine." She said. Her voice cracked a couple of times telling me that she wasn't fine. How the hell am I going to open the door. I remembered I have a key to all the rooms since they all are the same lock. Thank God. I ran over to my dresser and took the key out. I walked over to the bathroom door.

"Sophie will you please open the door?" I asked knocking lightly. Desperation clear in my voice.

"No." She refused. Fine then if you're gonna be like that then I have to do this. I bent down on the ground biting my lip worriedly. I shoved the key in the lock and opened the door.

Sophie's POV

She opened the door and gasped. I flinched back trying to hide my now bleeding wrist. She ran up to me and grabbed the razor out of my hand and threw it in the toilet and flushed it down. There goes my stress reliever.

"Baby girl why did you do this?" She asked. Sadness clear in her voice.

"I-I had a nightmare." I said looking down at my wrists and looking at the new cuts that were evident on them. I'm so stupid for hurting Demi. I let her down. I held back the wall of tears that were threatening to spill out of me any second.

"What was it about?" She asked grabbing my wrist and bringing it to her lips and kissing it.

"Well Todd found me and dragged me out of bed. And then my mom came in with a knife with blood on it. I asked where you were and then-and then." One single tear flew freely down my face which was quickly wiped off my Demi. "And then I looked over and saw your dead body lying on the ground. I went to run up to you but Todd threw my back onto the bed and tied me down and raped me. He then cut up my stomach. You were gone. You were gone and I was still there. I should've been killed instead of you." I was holding myself together. Demi knew I was trying not to cry and she rubbed my back.

"Let it out baby girl. I'm right here. I'm never leaving you. You're stuck with me. I'm never going to let anyone hurt you. You understand me? No one will ever touch you" She said all of a sudden my last wall broke and I started full on sobbing. I got up from the bathroom floor. Well tried to get up. Demi pulled my back and cradled me in her arms.

"Recovery isn't easy. But it's worth it. " she said running fingers through my hair and she got up and took my hand. We walked back into the bed and just lied there. It was only 6:35 in the morning. We still had three hours until we were going out to go eat breakfast.

"I'm gonna shower and do my hair." I said getting up and walking towards the bathroom.

"Alright. I left you shampoo and conditioner by the sink. It's coconut scented, my favorite." She said lying back into the bed. I walked into the bathroom grabbing a towel. I grabbed the conditioner and shampoo and jumped into the shower. I washed my hair and body then jumped out. I wrapped myself in a towel and brushed my hair. I put mousse in it and let it form into its natural ringlets. I walked out of the bathroom and went into Demi's walk in closet. Grabbing a pair of leggings, my striped shirt, my black scarf and my brown boots. I put them on and walked out of the closet. I walked into the bathroom and looked at my hair. It came out pretty well. I walked into the room and sat on the bed and grabbed my phone. Demi sat up and looked at me.

"Someone's looking adorable as always. I love your hair." She said grabbing a piece of my curly hair and wrapped it in her finger.

"Thanks. This person bought it for me. She's a loser." I said with a wink.

"Hey!" She grabbed a pillow and hit me with it.

"Just kidding. I love her. She's like my mom but better." I said hugging her. "Get readyyyyyy I wanna goooo!" I said pushing her out of bed. But failed miserably landing on the ground face first.

"Okay, ow." I laughed sitting up and rubbing my nose.

"Go get ready!" I said pulling her up.

"Okay okay." She said putting her hands up in defense. She walked to the bathroom and shut the door. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out some bracelets. I slid them on and put my sunglasses on my head.

"Readyyyy." Demi sang. Walking out. Her blonde short hair was straight a little longer then her shoulders. She was wearing a white tanktop with floral shorts and a blue shirt. It was cute if I say so myself.

"Lets go!" I screamed dragging her out of the house.

Sophie's outfit:

http://momitforward.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/black-leggings-outfite-option-1.png

Demi's outfit:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1kl5lHeZ01ro93wno1_500.png