Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

Demi's POV

Words cannot explain how happy I am that I'm surrounded by people who mean the world to me. I have Sophie and Marissa next to me. I love them so much.

"Wanna watch a midnight movie?!" Marissa asked

"Sure!" Soph said excitedly.

"Horror?" Marissa asked

"YES. The Call!" Sophie said. Okay. I had no say in what we do tonight. Marissa got up and put the movie in. Sophie curled into me and grabbed my hand. The movie started and it wasn't that scary yet. But Sophie started shaking so she was terrified.

Sophie's POV

Yeah this movie was terrifying. The girl was trapped in the trunk next to a dead guy. I wrapped myself in Demi's arms and buried my face in a pillow. She grabbed my headband placed it on her shoulder and started rubbing soothing circles on my hand. Okay. Yeah. I can't watch this right now. I grabbed my phone and just logged onto twitter and scrolled through my news feed. I tweeted some people back and retweeted some. Then one caught my eye. Of course, it was hate.

@Lovatoismyworld (Idk lol): @sophielovato is so fat. I'm surprised that she even fits in Demi's house! #fatwhoregohome #killyourself.

I started tearing up but discreetly wiped my tears away. I kept reading the hate. I got up from Demi's lap and ran to the bathroom. I locked the door behind me and sat down on the ground. Shit. I left my phone out there. I leaned against the door with my head in my hands trying to calm my emotions down. Thinking of positive things. It isn't working. I want to purge so badly right now. I heard Demi knock on the door and I ignored it.

"Sweetie are you okay?" She asked through the door. I stayed silent.

Demi's POV

Sophie randomly got up and ran to the bathroom. I followed her shortly. I knocked on the door but she didn't answer. I heard soft sobbing through the door which broke my heart. I ran to the living room and grabbed her phone. I saw she was reading tweets and saw they were hateful.

"Marissa please help me get her out." I said walking towards the bathroom

"Baby girl please let me in. Stay strong. Please baby please." I said knocking on the door softly.

"Sophie you're a fighter. You can get through this. We can get through this." Marissa said joining me in knocking on the door.

Sophie's POV

I'm trying my hardest to stay strong. I need Demi right now. I opened the door quietly and Demi and Marissa tackled me in a hug. Demi grabbed my wrists and checked them. She smiled at me and hugged me.

"You stayed strong." She said hugging me.

"I'm so proud of you baby girl." Marissa said hugging me. I walked upstairs to mine and Demi's room and lied down on the bed. I just wanted today to be over. It was perfect and some motherfuckers went and fucked it up. I need to learn how to ignore hate. I felt the bed sink and turned over and saw Demi joining me. I snuggled into her and fell asleep.