Chapter Fourty

Chapter 40 LAST CHAPTER OMG

Sophie's POV

I woke up to the smell of bacon. The smell lingered through my nose. My stomach churned. I was in no mood to eat. Let alone get up. These last days have been battles between me and myself. And my inner demons are winning. I can feel myself slipping back in my old ways.

I walked down the stairs to be greeted by Demi attempting to cook.

"Morning Dem." I said

"Morning baby. How are you?" She asked

"I'm fine. What's for breakfast?" I asked. Trying to act natural.

"Bacon. And eggs." she said lying the bacon down on a plate covered with a paper towel.

I sat at the table as Demi piled gooey fattening eggs on my plate and two fried pieces of bacon. My stomached churned at the thought of that entering my system.

I cut a piece of egg off and shoved it in my mouth. I chewed for what seemed like an hour and swallowed. I felt it slide into my stomach. Instantly making me fatter an uglier.

Yay. Fat.

I had like two bites and pushed the plate away. Demi eyed me and then looked at the plate.

"Eat a piece of bacon. Then you'll be fine." She said handing me a piece of greasy bacon. I bit it and slowly swallowed it. I finished it and got up.

I threw the rest of my food out and put the dish in the sink.

"How's life without that boot on your foot?" she asked

"So much better." I said smiling.

"Well X-Factor taping starts tomorrow. So today we are going there and you're meeting Simon, Paulina, and Kelly." Demi said.

"When are we going?" I asked.

"In like two hours. So you can shower and do your hair and stuff." she said

"Okay. I'm gonna shower." I said walking into the bathroom.

I finished washing my hair with coconut shampoo and conditioner and got out of the shower.

I walked into my room and put on teal shorts with a white flowy tank top. I put my gold gladiator sandals on and walked into the bathroom. I dried my hair and curled it to perfect ringlets.

I did my makeup, which was winged on the top of my eyelid and smoky eye shadow.

I walked out of the bathroom and into the living room where Demi was already ready. What a shocker. She was actually ready before me.

"Lets go baby." she said grabbing my hand and pulling me outside. We were soon greeted by Max.

"What's up Maxy." I said.

"Hey Soph." He said escorting me and Demi into the black SUVS.

We got to the studio and walked out of the SUV. We were immediately greeted my paps. Joy.

Demi pulled me over and put my face in her jacket.

We got inside and I was immediately attacked by a hug.

"Hello." I laughed

"Hey beautiful. You mist be Sophie. I'm Kelly. Nice to meet you." she said releasing me from the hug

"Nice to meet you too." I said

"Hola Demi!" Paulina said walking into the room.

"Who do we have here? We've heard so much about you. It's a pleasure to finally meet you Sophie." Paulina said hugging me

"The pleasure is mine." I said laughing.

"We go us another Lovato. And a cutie." Kelly said. I blushed and hugged Demi.

"Well well well. It's the brat of all brats." Simon said walking into the room.

"And the brats kid. Hello. I'm Simon. You must be Sophie. It's nice to meet you." Simon said shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you too." I said.

"Well today Demi we are just going over the seating arrangements and hair and makeup and wardrobe so Sophie you can sit on that couch." Simon said pointing to a black leather couch. I went and sat on it.

Demi's POV

"Demi I love her." Kelly said.

"So do I." I said laughing.

"I love her too. She's so cute. An so beautiful." Paulina said looking at my life on the couch.

"Yeah. She's great." I said.

"Okay. Guys. Here are the seating arrangements." Simon said pointing to the paper.

We finished at the X factor and we all decided to go out for dinner together.

"Welcome to Olive Garden. My name is Olivia. May I take your orders?" This waitress said

"Yes. Can I have a coke?" I asked

"Can I have a sprite?" Paulina asked

"Can I just have a water." Kelly said.

"Water please." Sophie said.

"So how was everyone's first day? I asked

"Great! I like the seating arrangements because I get to sit next to both of you." Kelly said. She's sitting in the middle. I was next to Simon. Of course.

The waitress came back and gave us our drinks and we ordered dinner. We all got the same.

I looked over at Sophie and saw she was biting her lip and fidgeting with her bracelets. I kicked her lightly. She looked up.

I raised my eyebrow. Indicating for her to tell me what's wrong. She just chewed her lip and looked away. I'll find out later.

The waitress came out with our lasagna. We all split it and I cut Sophie a good size. I gave it to her and she took it.

Sophie's POV

'WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!'

'STOP KELLY AND PAULINA ARE GONNA REALIZE HOW FAT YOU ARE'

'Sophie. Just eat. And purge later.'

The voices quickly left my head and I looked down at the calorie filled dish in front of me.

Demi's POV

We all finished our meal and were going to the mall.

We got there and I immediately grabbed everyone's hand and dragged them into TopShop. We went by the perfume and Sophie picked one up to smell it. When her phone started ringing. She answered it and dropped the glass perfume bottle. Causing it to shatter.

Sophie's POV

"Hello?"

The glass bottle left my hands as soon as I heard that voice.

"Hey. Sophie. Baby girl. I miss you."

A/N HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGERRER

Okay. So this completes the book "You Could Be My Sanity."

I will be writing a sequel named

Bring Me Peace, Sing Me To Sleep.

I just want to thank everyone for reading, voting and commenting. It really does mean a lot.

Okay. So the sequel will be up sometime this weekend.

Love you guys.

Bye :)