Chapter Twenty Four

Chapter 24

Sophie's POV

My tonsils are better and Demi still hasn't asked me about my relapse. That's making me nervous. You know that feeling you get when you know you did something wrong and your parents won't ask you about it even though you know. Yeah. That's how I feel. Right now I'm sitting on the bed because my throat still aches but I can talk. But not yell. I heard the door open and I looked up.

"Hey babygirl how're you feelin'?" She asked

"Better. My voice is really scratchy but I can talk." I said. My voice cracked a lot because my throat but its better then not having a voice at all.

"Yeah. Does it hurt to talk?" She asked. Yes it kills.

"Nope." I lied.

"Welllll since you can talk we need to talk baby." She told me treating me like a little kid. I guess because I'm very vulnerable right now.

"Talk about what?" She asked.

"Your relapse baby." She said. I looked down

"It was a slip up. No big deal." I said.

"Of course it's a big deal Sophie. You cut yourself. You were two weeks clean." She said.

"I did it because of the hate. I know you tell me to ignore it but it's Dem it's really hard." I said. She came over to me and kissed my forehead.

"Come to me next time Soph. That's not the answer." She said. I nodded and hugged her.

"Want some soup?" She asked.

"Chicken noodle?" I asked. She nodded.

"Whatever you want baby." She said going downstairs to make soup. I went down there with her and sat on the counter.

While the soup was heating up the door swung open.

"HELLO LOVELIES." Marissa screamed walking into the house.

"Ever heard of knocking?" I asked smirking.

"Damn what's wrong with your voice? And Demi gave me a key." She said

"Recovering from tonsillitis." I said she nodded.

"Ooh Demi used to get that all the time." She said.

"Oh yeah. I got my tonsils removed because they always used to get infected." Demi said.

"Soups done." Demi said pouring it into a bowl. I sat down and started eating it. It felt so good in my throat.

"Thanks Dem." I said.

"No prob. Mar wanna come with us tonight to get ice cream?" She asked.

"Sure!" Marissa said

"Well we are leaving soon so let's get ready!" Demi said grabbing me and carrying me bridal style to the bedroom.

"I can walk Dems." I laughed. She put me on the bed and walked into the closet. Se came out and threw me a pair of shorts and a tank top. I put them on and we left. We got to the ice cream parlor and ordered.

"Can I have cotton candy please." I said. Cotton candy ice cream is the best.

"Chocolate chip please." Demi said

"Cookies N' cream." Marissa said. We all sat down and ate it. It felt amazing on my throat. Like oh my god.

"Let's go out!" Marissa said

"Where to?" I asked

"LASER TAG." She screamed.

"YES YES YES." Demi squealed. I swear they are children.

Wr got into the car and went to the laser tag arena.

"LEGGO." Marissa said dragging me in. We put the vests on and grabbed the laser guns. We walked into the arena and all ran in three separate ways and hid.

"Ready, set, GO!" The voice on the intercom said. I quietly tip toed over to where Marissa was hiding. I found her and pressed the button. She squealed and looked up at me. I smirked down at her.

"I will so get you back." She said just as I felt Demi shoot me. I turned around and gasped. She laughed at me.

"Hey Marissa you me vs. Demi." I said smirking at Demi. She quirked an eyebrow at me and started running away laughing. Me and Marissa looked for her.

"Hey." I whispered poking her. I pointed to that blonde hair I knew. She smiled and tip toed towards her. I shot Demi and she squealed and then I shot Marissa I ran away and hid in a corner. I knew they were coming for me. I bit my lip trying not to laugh. I heard footsteps and I tensed up.

"Found ya." Demi sang shooing me. We finished the game and walked out. We all were laughing so hard.

"That was fun." I said. We got into the car and went home. Marissa went to the guest bedroom and fell right asleep. I walked into the bedroom and climbed in right into the bed. I curled into Demi.

"Night Dem. Love you." I said

"Night babygirl. Love you too."

A/N

AHHH 1.9k READS?!?!! 100 MORE TIL 2K. You guys are the best. Yesterday was pretty much the worst birthday but whatevs. Thanks for the patience and support. Bye loves. Love you. 😘💗💕