Chapter Twenty Eight

Chapter 28

Sophie's POV

I woke up in Demi's arms and turned around facing her. She looked exhausted. Well we are just starting her world tour so I would be tired if was her too. I quietly unwrapped myself slowly and tip toed out of the room. I went into a room with a couch in it and sat down. I took out my phone and logged onto twitter.

I saw Maddie was tweeting so I decided to text her.

S- Hey Mads!
M- Hey Soph, how's the tour
S-So much fun!
M-So how's recovery? I don't mean to get in your business but I really care about you.
S-It's fine.
I lied
M-Sophie. I know you. When you say you're fine you're not. So just tell me.
S- I kinda relapsed. But please please please don't tell Demi. She's already so stressed out. I'm just a burden.
M- I won't. And she loves you Soph! Alright well I have to go now bye! Love ya
S- love ya too!

Maddie's POV (hahha it's a change!)

I definitely need to tell Demi. I don't care is Sophie told me not to. I am. I'm gonna call her. It rang twice before she answered.

D- Hey babygirl how are you?
M- Hey Dems I'm fine. I um. I kinda need to tell you something really important.
D- what is it sweetie? You can tell me anything.
M- It's about Sophie. And don't tell her I told you. I kinda promised. And it might ruin your tour and it'll all be my fault but I need to tell you ASAP.
D- Just tell me Madison.
Whoa. She never calls me by my full name.
M- Well I'm this morning I was texting Sophie. And I asked her how she was doing and she said she was fine. And we both know when she says she's fine, she isn't.
D- Just tell me babygirl.
M- Sophie relapsed.
D- She-she what?! I'm so stupid! How could I not recognized the signs. Ugh! I'm a terrible mother.
M- No no Dems. Calm down. You're an amazing mother. But Sophie just hasn't found the strength to love herself.
D- Are you sure you're eleven? Because you act like a fifteen year old.
M-Ahahahah I love you Demi. Good luck and good bye.
D- I love you more babygirl. Goodbye.

I pressed the end button on my phone. I wish I didn't tell Demi

Demi's POV

I can't believe how oblivious I am to this whole situation. I should have known. From the way she's been acting. Sophie walked into the room.

"Morning Dems." She said smiling.

"Morning babygirl." I said smiling and wrapping her in a tight hug. She's gotten tinier and lighter. Ugh. I'm so fucking stupid.

"Um Sophie can we talk for a moment?" I asked sitting her down next to me.

"Well I was talking to Maddie before and she kinda told me something. Is it true that you've relapsed?" I asked

"N-no." She stuttered. Which meant she was lying.

"Don't lie to me." I said sternly looking her in the eyes.

"It's true." She said looking down at her nails. I grabbed her had and flipped it over so her wrist was facing up.

"No Demi." She said pulling her arm back.

"Take off your sweatshirt. Or I will do it myself." I said. She looked down at her nails and picked at them.

"Sophie." I said again. She seemed to be ignoring me.

"Fine." I said grabbing the bottom of her sweatshirt and pulling it up. Leaving her in her tank top. She wrapped her arms around her stomach so I couldn't see the insides of her wrist.

"Show me." I said grabbing her wrist and flipped it over. I gasped. There were so many fresh cuts on her wrist and I lifted up her tank top and saw her ribcage and saw cuts by her hipbones.

"Why babygirl? You could've came to me. Why take it out on yourself?" I asked rubbing her shoulder. She shrugged wrapping herself in my arms.

"Baby I think it's time for you to talk to someone. A professional." I said

"NO IM NOT CRAZY. IM FINE." She said

"Fine?! You're far from fine. When you get better you will not talk to them anymore. But not now. You're gonna talk to someone until you're better an you can't change my mind." I said looking sternly in her eyes. She looked down at her nails and picked them.

"I'm sorry." She said tearing up. Tears sprung free from her eyes and she started sobbing. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead.

"You'll be better babygirl. Trust me." I said.

"Now get ready, we have a concert tonight." I told her getting up and walking out of the room.

We got to the stadium and I walked into my dressing room. Sophie following me.

"Here you can go with Stacey, my makeup artist and she will do your make up while I go to wardrobe and change and then we will switch when I'm done." I told her. I walked into wardrobe and picked out one of the outfits my stylist laid out for me and I put it on. My hairdresser came and straightened my shoulder length blonde hair then I went out to Stacey.

"Sophie go into my dressing room and you can pick out any outfit and then my hair dresser will do your hair." I said she nodded walking away.

Stacey started doing my make up and a half hour later she was done. I got up and walked towards a mirror and smiled at my reflection. I'm finally comfortable in my own skin. Sophie walked out and she looked gorgeous.

"You look amazing Soph." I told her. She blushed and thanked me. I walked her to the VIP section and I walked out towards the stage. I got lifted from the stage and started singing MITUSA. This was my dream and I love doing what I do.