•|Surprise, Surprise!|• Chapter 20

******** 3 Weeks Later *******

After I was done embarrassing Chris, I walked upstairs and when I did, I heard a door slam. That was loud as hell. I walked back downstairs and when I did,I saw Roc on the couch smiling his head off. Time for me and him to have a talk...I might be cray but I am smart. I walked over to him and turned off the t.v.....

Roc: Heeeyy!?

Me: Hi :)

Roc: What you did that for?

Me: Cause you hurt Brianna's feelings.

Roc: How?!

Me: Remember when Ray brought up JasMarie?

Roc: Yea....why?

Me: You got a little to excited and you seemed to have forgotten about Brianna which she has feelings for you...and I guess that made her think you didn't care about her..only JasMarie.

Roc: Well that is certainly not true.

Me: Well you go tell her that.

Ray: Aye! Cleopatra!

Me: What Ray? -__-

Ray: Me and Prince finna shoot some hoops be back around 3:00 or later on.

Me: Alright and Ray!!

Ray: What?

Me: Call me out of my name again I will be your worst nightmare.

Prince: Damn bruh.

After those two left before I left, I warned Roc, he hurt my friends feelings I will hurt him. He started to laugh so I slapped him in his and he shut up then. thought I was playing huh? Well guess wat?? I wasn't playing! Anyways, I got on my phone and started to play a game until Tae came downstairs with a big smile on her face. She came and sat down by me...

Me: What are you smiling about?

Tae: Prodigy....

Me: What happened??

Tae: He asked me out on a date!!

Me: Awwwww!!! So sweet!

Tae: I know right!?

Bri: What's all the yelling about?

Me: Prod asked Tae out on a date!

Bri: Good for you -___-

Tae: You alright?

Bri: I'm fine...I guess.

Me: I know the reason your upset...is it because of JasMarie?

Bri: Pretty much....

Tae: That's why you mad?

Me: Tae!

Tae: Sorry..I was just curious...damn.

I just told Roc to go talk to her and I be damn if he just sat there and didn't. Its alright though, when JasMarie get here,we will straight things up around home. Theresa came through the door with the mail. Everyone had one except Tae and Bri. I opened mine and it was my high school diploma. Yayyyyyyy!!!!!

I graduated!! All of a sudden Ray's mom came rushing downstairs. I assume she was late for work. She told all of us by,rushed out,and drove on. Time is fast isn't it? While I sat down on the couch, I laid my head back for a minute and I could feel my eyes change colors. Weird right? I walked up to the bathroom, and noticed something different about myself. I got a little bigger than I already am. I don't mean fat, I just mean thick like. My thighs and breast got a little bigger. My eyes were not the right color at all. They were..hazel. So I called Bri, Theresa, and Tae all into the bathroom and asked if something was different about me.