•|MoonShine|• Chapter 17

× Cat P.O.V ×

I woke up around 10:30 in the morning due to loud music. I got out of bed and went downstairs. You see, I know you guys are wondering what happening last night, And I'll tell you. Me and Justin we didn't do anything we weren't supposed to do. He just kept teasing me that's all. Now Theresa and Princeton....they were at it!

Princeton and Ray gone sit there and scare after me and her after we got away from Justin and Chris. I started to slap both of there ass but they better be happy I was to tired to even do it! As soon as I got downstairs, everyone just looked at me with a smile on their face. Roc turned the music down, and looked at everybody else. Then Theresa came downstairs...

Theresa: What the hell is going on?

Me: I have NO clue.

Ray: I see you guys are ready.

*Tae and Bri come downstairs*

Bri: What's up with the guys?

Me: I've been trying to figure that out myself.

Tae: They been like this ever since last night.

Theresa: That's why y'all didn't come help us last night?

Tae: Yea!

Bri: This is messed up.

Roc: Awwwwww! You guys are so cute!

Ray: Look at Cat!

Me&Theresa: What The hell?

Princeton: Theresa......I love u!

Prod: Hey Tae!

Cat: *smiles* Moonshine!

I ran into the kitchen, trying to avoid the boys, and I looked in the kitchen cabinet. I moved things around but couldn't find it. I looked in the refrigerator, and the bottle was right there. I cant believe they drunk half of the bottle! I came out with bottle in my hand and they seemed pretty confused...

Theresa: Is that what I think it is? *raises eyebrow*

Me: Yep. *shames bottle*

Bri: How the did that get in here?

Me: No clue, but it wasn't in here last night.

Tae: Somebody had to sneak in here and put it in.

Theresa: True, but what we do for now?

Bri: Figure a way to were it off the guys.

Tae: They drunk half of the bottle!

Me: It won't be that hard. Just get them to lay down.

Bri:I guess we can try.

Theresa: Lets do it before Chris wakes up.

Me: Right.

So I put the bottle on the highest shelf I could find. Theresa had Princeton,Tae had Prod, Bri had Roc, and I have Ray. It was kinda hard because they kept bouncing around and they wanted a kiss and a hug. We even had to chase them around the house to cactus up after them. This is going to be hard!

- 1 Hour Later -

After we got everyone to lay down,We were tired as hell.and now we have to figure out who brought the moonshine in here and what was in it...

Theresa: That was pretty hard.

Bri: Tell me about it! Roc kept pinching my ass.

Tae: Prod, did me the same way.

Me: Ray kept trying to hug me.

Theresa: We have to hide that bottle.

Me: Already did.

Tae: Good.

Bri: Now we got figure out how the bottle got in here.

Theresa: Only the boys know.

Me: I doubt they would probably remember who it was.

Theresa: This some bullshit.

Tae: This don't make no sense either!

Bri: Well, as long as they're sleep,we have enough time to figure out who it was.

Me: Yep, but right now I'm HUNGRY.

So I got up and found some cereal. Yes!I opened and poorer some on there with milk. The girls started cooking, eggs, fixing sand witches anything they could put their hands on. Then I heard my Song come on→ YEAH 3X by Chris Brown. We started to dance around and all that stuff! You know, his voice and name sounds just like my brothers voice, and looks like him...mmmmmmh. I wonder - no that couldn't be. Can't be true! After the song went off, I cut it down a little. Good times! After I was done eating cereal, I hopped on the couch and started to play games.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ray and them just woke up and they are pretty dizzy and hungry as hell! Roc tried to catch his balance but we helped him out,and now they're on the couch. Theresa bought them some home made soup to warm them up,and get back to there's senses while I gave them water and Tae and Bri are upstairs cleaning there room. I wonder how come Chris and Justin didn't come downstairs. So I went up stairs and saw Bri helping Justin out the bed,and Chris. Damn. All of them the same way. So I grabbed on to Chris while she held Justin and carefully walked him downstairs and sit them on the couch. SMH! How did all the boys get it but not us? Hmmmmmmm. Theresa bought two more bowls...

× Theresa's Pov ×

After I bought Justin and Chris something,before I could walk back in the kitchen, I felt a hard smack on my ass. Princeton just sat there and smiled. I think he's back to his normal self again, but not sure. So I walked back to the kitchen and sat down.

Cat: This stuff need to where off quick.

Bri: Ok! Roc keep making googly eyes at me.

Me: Then they acting like little kids again.

Ray: MOMMY! *yells*

Cat: I'll be back. I'm finna slap the shit out of him.

Me: *laughs*do wat u gotta do.

Chris: What the hell happened? *holds head*

Tae: I think you should sit down. We will explain it later.

Ray: You got something for headaches?

Bri: Hold on. *goes upstairs*

Princeton: This some good soup!

Prodigy: I need a second bowl!!

Theresa: I guess the rest had wore it off.

Cat: Good :)

Bri: Okay, Who needs something for headache?

Boys: ME!

Theresa: There finally back.

And we started to explain to all of them what happened.