•|Kiss 'N Tell? |• Chapter 22

Chapters that are being published were prewritten! :)

° Ray Ray Pov °

Me- So how's cat?

Chris- She's fine! She put up a good fight with the doctor, but we made it!

Roc- Of course she'll get physical with somebody!

Cat- *walks downstairs* Dude, I'm death! I can hear you clearly!

Roc- My bad, Jesus!

Me- Awww, look at you! Got your little glasses on!

Cat- You act like you never seen anyone wear them before.

Princeton- Honestly not you! The way you be acting, HA! We see why.

Cat- Well, that was mean :(

Princeton- Hush, you'll get over it.

Theresa- You are just cruel Princeton. I'm ashamed of you. *crossed arms*

Princeton- You'll defend her but not me?

Tae- I'm sure you'll get over it Jacob!

Chris- *laughs* Wittle Jacob!

Bri- Chesanto!!! *runs downstairs*

Me- Who's going around telling folks names?!

Everyone- *eyes on Cat*

Cat- I swear it wasn't me this time!

Chris- Roc's name doesn't sound like "Chresanto".

Cat- I know! Its sounds like "Chestino" to me!

Chris- Okay! *high fives her*

- Cat Pov </3 -

When me and Chris high fived eachother, we smiled. Like brothers like sister. But trust me, the only reason I'm putting up a smile is because something has been bothering me for awhile and I don't know how to break it down! I didn't wanna break Ray's heart but I can't hide my feelings from him forever because either way he's going to find out. So I called him up to the room and I waited until he came in. I took a deep breath and just let it all. Even though iit might sound bad, its not as bad as he thinks! None of it has nothing to do wig him and that's what he thinks! I just feel that he didn't understand me quiet well and I get it if he doesn't, but I think we just need time apart that's all. Hopefully he doesn't take it the wrong way. I made him promise me that he wouldn't blame himself for the reason I'm leaving. I might be crazy but...oh well.

The worst part is when he tried to look at me but he couldn't. I sighed and went to the side where his head was turned and gave him a big hug. I'm just gonna be gone for a couple of weeks..how bad could it be? I quickly pulled out a dog tag which was customized for Ray and only him. I put it around hus neck and told him to where it no matter what the situation is. When I kissed his cheek, I slightly smiled bbut not all the way. "I'm gonna miss you." I'm gonna miss my little weirdo. I gently kissed him and I could hear sniffing. I looked around me to see Princeton and Roc with tissues in there hands. And they call theirselves men? As I gave him one last hug the guys gave me one too...

Rays Thoughts: I can't believe if...she's finally gone. Really gone actually. But I don't even know when she's coming back...

Prodigy Thoughts: She might be my sister and she might doesn't know about it yet, but I something in mind. It might be a long proccess, but we'll get through it..

- Cat Pov continued- On Plane - 8:00 p.m -

As we relaxed on the plane, I couldn't really get Ray out of my head. He really all I could think about right now. Once Chris got up to use the restroom, it was mist me and Patrick. I felt really uncomfortable around him for some reason. I usually don't but I do now. I feel like he's just about pounce, ready to do something. I decided to just stare put the window instead and not look at him. I could see him sitting down beside me in the corner of my eye. Oh shit oh shit oh shit. I calmed my breathing down for a minute and I felt a tap on my shoulder...