•|Broken </3|• Chapter 29

::::::::: Cat Pov :::::::: Couple days later 

"I really don't think this is a good idea Ray and Chris." As I put on my clothes to meet up with Patrick and Neka. After all that drama they put me through, the answer was NO. Dustin came up with it, so if anything gets out of control, its his problem! I wore faux black leather pants, cropped fitted black t-shirt, black and bblack rubber boots and my hair was flat ironed, and I was wearing a beani hat plus a good chain and watch.

I woere diamond studs anand a few bracelets with some red lip stick and mineral. Once I walked out, I saw gummy worms on the bed! I have not eaten these since I was a little kid. Look at me now. I got a "few" from the bag and head downstairs where Dustin would be waiting on me, until I heard his voice upstairs. Uh Oh. I sat his candy back down just in time before he walked to where I was.

Dustin: I know you ate my candy Cat.

Me: *smiles* And they were my favorite candy. :)

Dustin: Of course they were.

Ray: Okay, so is everyone ready to go?

Princeton: Why body guards?

Chris: We already know things are gonna get out of hand, so we gotta have someone hold her back.

Me: OR we can just skip this and go somewhere fun.

Chris: True...but nope.

Me: Aw. :(

Chris: But remember, I always got you back okay?

Me: I will. *laughs* Them bastards don't know what's coming.

Ray: Lets just hope they don't say anything that might tick her off.

Dustin: Highly doubt that.

Chris: Please stay in line Cat.

Me: I will...for a minute.

Prodigy: I'm gonna enjoy this a lot. *laughs*

Me: But I'm not. :(

Chris: Stop acting like a big ass baby, and come on so we can get this over with.

Me: You started it, now finish it.

Chris: You just...never mind.

We walked out the door of the house, and it was so pretty out. As we got into the van, Me and Ray started to mess around with each other which ended up in a result that someone almost got hit in the face. But I swear it wasn't me! I looked off the window and one thing Chris always says to me is that I have to love my enemies despite all the trouble they put me through. But I don't even think I can do that.As we grew closer and closer to ge restraunt, my heart was literally beating through my chest. I was nervous, I didn't know what to say, and I could bare the thought of even trying to be nice to them. I felt Ray wrapped his arms around my shoulder and he whispered something that was funny. Once we arrived at the restraunt, my heart sank. Dear Jesus. I don't think I can do this.

"Get out of the car CAT."

"I'm telling you, I can't do this!"

Ray grabbed my arms and wrapped his arms around me while pulling me out. He held me close as we shut the door and head into the building. "You hit me on more time, I swear I bus' you dead in your face." Ray started to laugh when they opened the door. Chris walks us to where the tables were and I seriously thought about running away.

*

Chris: So now that we are all here, who wants to start?

Everyone is quit