•|The Talk|• Chapter 14

∞In Room∞

So when I went in the room, I started to get nervous.I mean,I know he's my brother, but sometimes he can be a little over protective. I'm 16 and still getting treated like a little girl. But he doesn't know how I really feel. So as I sat down on the bed, I started to get kinda nervous. I shouldn't really be nervous though because I think I had this talk before, but not sure about it though.

Chris: I'm very disappointed in you.

Me:.......

Chris: I know your getting older, and you wanna have fun, but this world is too dangerous right now.

Me: Yea, I understand.

Chris: I hope you do. Now lets talk about you and Ray.

Me: Do we have too?!

Chris: Yes! *dead serious*

Me: *sighs*

Chris: Anyways...all I'm telling you is to be careful.

Me: I'm not dumb Chris.

Chris: I know, I'm just saying, be careful on what you do with him

Me: Ray is a good guy. He would never hurt me...hopefully.

Chris: Your my sister and I love u, I just don't want to see you get hurt.

Me: Can't you at least give me a little freedom?

Chris: I do. I let you hang with friends and other things.

Me: But every time when it comes down to boys, there you go! Your just to over protective!

Chris: Well, what am I supposed to do?! If I lost you,I would blame myself for not looking after you. I would die just to keep you safe! Do you understand what I'm saying?

Me: Yes...

Chris: I'm sorry, but I care to much for you to get hurt in anyway.

Me: *lays on bed* You can be there once in awhile, just stop....you know, what's the word...

Chris: Watching you 24/7?

Me: Yea! That's it!

Chris: How about we make deal?

Me: What type?

Chris: Whenever you need help, come talk to me.

Me: *smiles* Alright.

Chris: I might as well get going.

Me: Where you going?

Chris: None of your businesses.

Me: Lyin ass. Your going to go to to the with Trey and them.

Chris: Very impressive my friend.

Me: *smiles* I'm smart like that! :)

Chris: Gotta go-

Me: Wait!

Before he left, I put my hand under his shirt and started to feel on his abs. I'm sorry you guys. He just to damn sexy for me. Then I smacked his ass. He might got a body and a big "ego", but something about his ass! After he left, I just layed down on the bed. I got bored so I went downstairs. When I got there,it seems like they were gone.So I went in the fridge and saw a bowl of fruit. MINE!I grabbed the whole bowl, and sat on the couch, turned on the t.v. I was smashing on theses bitches. I checked the time and it was already 7:00 at night.I kept eating until I heard talking...

Ray: You think Chris gave her a hard time?

Theresa: I know Chris but I don't think he would.

Roc: But Chris is pretty much a tough guy.

Bri: And a sexy one too!

Tae: You ain't lyin girl!

Me: There's NO way to describe all his sexiness!

Prod: *jumps* What the-

Me: I have my ways Prod! :D

Bri: How was "The Talk".

Me: It was alright.....*shrugs*

Theresa: 'Bout to say.

Tae: Did you guys yell at eachother?

Me: A little, not to much.

Roc: That's a shame!

Bri: Shut up Roc.

Roc: Yes ma'am!!

Prod: Guess what?!!

Tae: What?!

Prod: I said guess!

Tae: Fuck u.

Prod: When and Where???

Prince: Told you he got problems.

Ray: Y'all just don't listen.

Me: Well,I'm finna go and check on Justin.Make sure he's comfortable.

Theresa: Alright.

Ray: I'll be watching. 0_0

So I went back upstairs and I saw him sleeping. I went over in the closet,and got a blanket out!and put it over him. I fixed his pillow a little, turned off the t.v, and turned on the room fan. Before I left,I gave him a kiss on his head. So cute! Then I cracked the door,and went back downstairs. I decided to prank Ray. I snuck up on him,and jumped on back. We both fell on the couch and I started laughing...

Ray: You trynna play games aren't you?

Me: I made my baby mad?

Ray: C-l-e-o-p-a-t-r-a!

Me:I dare your ass to say something!

Ray: I love u!

Me: That's what I thought!