•| Perfectly Imperfect Cat </3 Crooked Smile|• Chapter 30

- Ray's Pov ( Next day ) -

"Has she came out of the room yet?"

"Nope, still locked in there."

We were still trying to figure out a way to get her to come out of the room but what? What's the only that will make her come out? I never really seen her get to this point before. When we heard rummaging coming from the room, everyone bolted down the steps and pretended to do something. We could hear the door oopen, and footsteps coming down the steps. I managed to sneek a peek and saw Cat at the bottom of the steps on her phone. He hair was flat ironed straight, she wore blue tie dye skinny jeans that were fairer in some parts and a fitted white t-shirt with a black a beanie and gold watch. She also wore pink lip gloss. When she walked iinto the kitchen, Princeton froze by the door way and let her in.

"Ray and Chris can I see you two for a minute?" All eyes went on us. Chris pushed me in first then he came right after me. She was sitting right on top of the counter with her phone in her hand.

Cat: Can you fill this out? *hands Chris her phone*

Chris: *looks at it* You're deciding to go to rehab?

Cat: Why not? I have way to many emotional problems.

Chris: You sure about this?

Cat: Positive.

Me: Did you think twice about this?

Cat: Trust me, I had more than enough time to think about this. *plays with hair*

Chris: Cat, you're not going to rehab!

Cat: Why not?! *confused*

Chris: Look at me! You're like a reflection of me, only worse! Ray, tell Prod to grab a note book and put it in and empty room.

Me: ON IT! *runs*

Cat: Wait-*gco*

Chris: Cat listen to me, Rehab won't do you good. Ever since you were little, writing has been your thing since the first day you started it, now its time to make your feelings come alive through writing.

Cat: But I don't understand-*gco*

Ray: PROD IS READY!

Chris: Just follow my instructions okay?

Cat: I guess...*follows Chris*

He walked me into a room that had only a desk, chair, notebook, and a pen. When he shut the door, I was all alone. I don't know what am I supposes to do..I sighed and sat down in the chair, picked up then and began writing my feelings.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Cat's P.O.V

As I listen to Justin Bieber Be Alright acquoustic version I kinda just sung to it as I wrote in this journal in my room. Chris wont net me out until I wrote all of my feelings down which I think is kinda dumb. But I guess its for the better. 

- Chris Brown Pov -

Me: So, does everyone understand how we are gonna do this party of hers?

Everyone: YEP! :D

Me: Any questions?

Roc: What about the cake?

Me: I have that covered, so no worries.

Ray: Presents?

Roc: Do you think she'll like some louie batons?

Me: Cat ain't that girly. *shakes head*

Theresa: What about you Chris?

Me: Her first car!

Everyone: WHAT?!! *yells*

Princeton: Are you crazy!? That girl drives crazy on the high way!

Me: Chill! I'm just gonna give her something simple.

Tae: That is? *crosses arms*

Me: A customized Bently GT. *shrugs*

Bri: That is NOT simple. That's a quarter of a million dollars + the additional affects.

Me: Well all I know is, she'll love it. Its her 17th birthday! Anyways, any more questions?!

* Cat comes downstairs humming *

Cat: Hey hoes! *sits on counter*

Me: How are feeling Kiddo?

Cat: Like a piece of trash. *shrugs* What are Y'ALL up too?

Tae: Nothing...just trying to figure out what to eat for dinner.

Cat: I can cook if you want.

Prodigy: You cook?

Princeton: She's not that bad.

Roc: Cook your best meal.

Cat: DEAL. ;)

*************************

"Are you done yet????" I said peaking into the kitchen door. She shook her head and shooed me on to go somewhere. I walked back into the living room and sat down on the club starving as ever. But hey, its worth it. My goddaughter is doing pretty good for a 16 year old despite some bad days. But I have to admit, I still have my doubts about her and Ray. I know some of y'all will agree and others might not. We'll see how their relationship goes. Never judge a book by it cover.
_________________"

*Authors Note*

For some reason, half of this chapter has been deleted. I swear wattpad is bipolar AF -_- it will be rewritten soon.