•|2 Weeks Later: The Return of Cleopatra!♥Happy Birthday Ray!!:)|• Chapter 25

------> Plane - 3:00 p.m - Returning to Los Angeles, California <------

Cat's Outfit :

------->Acid colored Grey shirt (fitted) → black/white gym shirts → hair in bun ←

-------> Jordans → Snapback → few bracelets → Hot pink watch → red lip stick ←

-----> Mineral → Eye liner → Mascara ←

"I can't believe you made me put this shit on Chris!" I can't stand wearing make up this early. I sighed & laid my head back until the pilot announced that we had and hour before the plane landed. While playing a game on my phone while listening to music also. Other than that, I'm very excited. Its been 2 weeks since I seen Ray, so how his birthday is today and I would love to surprise him. The party started at 6:00 tonight, so everyone had enough time to get everything ready for his birthday bash. He's turning his sweet 18! And I have a surprise for that bitch as soon as I get back! It might be wrong but oh well! When the plane was about to land everyone gathered there stuff quickly making sure they had everything. Better look out cause Cat is back! Ray thinks I'm in Canada right now, so it shouldn't be a problem of him snoopig around trying to see what I'm up too.

As we excited off the plane, my heart was racing like crazy. Patrick's gone, but he'll be back. Trust me. Neka is still trying to get my future baby daddy....not to mention there are others out there, but still, I GOT HER ASS. Then I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with my little 2 braids! But the difference is, I'm gonna help everyone out. And since Chris won't take me there, I'm gonna have to drive myself -.- As I hopped into the car, I got a text to where the place was. This is gonna be fun! Its gonna be a bunch of fans at his big bash so I came prepared for them hoes. Touch my man and watch what happens. I don't care if its a friendly hug or anything just don't try nothing on him! As I was driving to the building I kinda got butterflies in my stomach. Never thought I would be this nervous. I shook the feeling off as soon as I reached the place and could see at least 6 cars here. As I got out that feeling came right back over me.

I breathed in and out as I walked into the building and before I could even look around I heard my name being called. I looked up to see Roc with a relief on his face! Wonder what happen now. I walked over to him and the next thing you know Princeton jumped on my back like I was some kinda horse. "I MISSED YOOOOU!" I instantly dropped, making him push me roughly then I flipped him off. Roc grabbed my hand pulling me to the back of stage to see JasMarie and Bri both turned away from eachother with pissed attitudes on there faces. I knew this was gonna happen sooner or later. I sat down in computer chair and waited before they realized I was right there infront of them. Poor things. I'll see what I can do. :)

Me- So what's the problem Roc? *spins in chair*

Roc- These two have been arguing for the past weeks about who I like better!

Me- What does this has to do with me? *stops*

Roc- Well...you always figure out something so maybe I thought you would help...

Me- What did you do? *crosses arms*

Roc- I didn't do anything, I swear! *throws hands up*

Princeton- *walks in* He screwed both of of them a day apart!

Roc- :O SNITCH.

Me- First all, why would you do that?! You know your ass could have gotten killed if I didn't come back?

Roc- On the brightside...I didn't. *scratches head*

Me- You could at least apologies to both girls then let your heart decide which girl you want. But if the other gets mad, send them to me :)