•| Asking Cat On A "Date".|• Chapter 31

- Cat P.O.V -

"So what do you think?" So Chris came and told me that Trevor Jackson invited me to come and perform with him. I wanna go, but then again, I have no experience with the fame life what so ever. But I guess I can give it a try. "Why not?" Chris gave me a high five and went back downstairs to let his manager know. Rehersal starts today of course for me to learn the dance version and I know its gonna be hard, but I can do it. Once I finished writing in my journal Chris gave me, I closed it up, hid it under the bed, and changed went into the bathroom to change into something more comfortable.

Grey Sweat Pants - Fitted black Mechanical Dummy Shirt -

Red like Timberland boots - Hair straigh -

Diamond studs - Lip gloss - friendship bracelets - Union Bay Bag -

Once I finished, I grabbed my phone off the bed and headed downstairs to see Chris. Then all of sudden, I was almost knocked over when Ray jumped on back! He so light weight!

Chris: I just got off the phone with the manager and we agreed that you did a singing solo.

Me: You're kidding right?

Ray: I don't think so. *holds on to Cat*

Me: Oh, no no. There's no way I can do that in front of thousands of people.

Chris: Oh come on, it won't be bad, they'll love you!

Ray: Yea, you'll be great! You can hit them notes perfectly!

Me: Like I said, there is no way I can. *shakes head*

Chris: We'll see, but come on if you wanna be late for rehersal.

Ray: I luh you! I know you can do it! *kisses her cheek*

Me: *giggles* Love you to Ray.

As we walked out the house I have to admit I was nervous. But why pick me? As we were on our way to the studio, I could help but to think of what I was getting myself into. I mean come on now, everyone knows I'm Chris's niece..just not the type that will show off because they have money and all. Money can't buy love nor happiness. As were at the stop light Chris just kept smiling at me. and all. I think I knew where this was going.

Me: What?

Chris: You're growing up so fast! *hugs her*

Me: Oh my god, can we go? Don't want to hold up traffic.

Chris: Its just that, *turns curve* You're about be 17, starting a new career, basically have the love of your life-*gco*

Me: Love of my life?

Chris: Yea, Ray right? Cat please don't tell me you got a side nigga?!

Me: What no?! You know I don't give my body away like that.

Chris: GOOD, anyways, yea Ray is the love of your life right?

Me: I don't know. *shrugs*

Chris: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW?

Me: I just have my doubts...

Chris: Hmm, tough love right?

Me: NO, its not tough love, I'm just giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Chris: *mumbles* Need to hurry up and make up your mind.

Me: Excuse me?

Chris: Nothing, I just thought you noticed that..you know...Ray has true feelings for you..