•| Chapter 36: Truly A Baddie ♕ |• *FINAL CHAPTER*

" Always push yourself to be better than the day before. "

- Justin Bieber

❄ ❄ ❄  Cat Pov. ❄ ❄ ❄ 

"Princeton!!!" I ran through the house yelling. Guess what? I heard Princeton has a little mystery girl on his hands. Funny thing is, how come I never knew this? It had me wondering for minute. When I finally found him, I hopped onto his back and he almost fell. I hopped off and walked in front of him.

Me: So, who's the new bae?

Princeton: What are you talking about?r

Me: I heard that you had a girlfriend, and all this time you never told me!

Princeton: We're not actually dating....YET...we're kinda like friends with benefits.

Me: What's her name??

Princeton Do you have to know about everything?

Me: Fine, you don't have to tell. I'll just go and ask Prod-*gco*

Princeton: WAIT. Her name is Snookie okay?

Me: Aw that's a pretty name. *claps* How long have you two known eachother?

Princeton: About 2 years now.

Me: Hmmm....*grins*

Princeton: What?!

Me: Nothing, anyways...FAMILY MEETING!!! EVERYBODY GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE NOW!! *runs into the living room*

As I sat in the main chair, I spun around in it for fun until everyone was in my sight. I turnered around to see we're missing one person. Hmmm. I rolled my eyes and headed upstairs to see Bae, just rolling around on the floor. When I called her name and bent down she barked and hopped right into my arms while licking my face. Once back down stairs, I sat back down in my main seat and looked at all the faces.

Me: First questions anyone?

Roc: Has anyone seen Jas'Marie?

Bri: No, but I'm glad the bitch is gone!

Roc: Whaaaaattt? I smell jealousy!

Me: Roc, don't start no shit now. NOW anybody else?

Princeton: So, where's Ray's parents?

Me: First of all, y'all motherfuckers are 18, you and Ray, so therefore you guys can take care of yourselves. AND they left the house to Ray.

Ray: *grins*

Me: Anymore? We have any comments or statements?

Chris: I do, but we're going to have to talk in private.

Me: Oooo, GOOD.

Prodigy: I wanna add something to that. I want you to meet Ej.

Me: WHAT?

Prodigy: Chill. You can come on out.

Ej: *walks in* Hi.

Me: Hi. *waves*

Ray: Here, you can have a seat right next to her.

Me: Yea, sit right here. I won't BITE.

Roc: Be careful. That girl will scare you.

Ej: *laughs* *sits down*

Princeton: How did you find out about Snookie?

Me: I have my resources.