•| Brotherly Instincts/Temptation|• Chapter 23

¤ Cat Pov (continued) ¤

As we were looking garound the mall, I started to plan when I was going back to L.A...maybe next week, don't know yet. But before I return, I'm gonna over go with a full whole makeover. Chris was waiting on the bench on the phone as usual since he didn't want to help me with my clothes. I walked into the dressing room and put me on a fitted dress that had every word on it in graffiti in diffrent colors with hot pink short rubber boots. It was medium sleeve, so it hugged my curves perfectly. I put my hair in a donut, and walked out calling Chris's name to see if he like this outfit. When he saw me, I could tell you right there it was gonna be problem with finding clothes...

Chris- Oh NO. That dress is to short!

Me- *looks in mirror* No its not! Its cute...

Chris- I'm not finna have my daug- um..sister where something like that!

Me- What don't you like about it? *crosses arms*

Chris- Its just to short and tight fitted.

Me- That's how its supposed to fit, CHRIS.

Chris- But I don't want no one to try anything on you.

Me- Who would do that?

Chris- Grown men who likes to pray on sweet innocent young girls like you.

Me- *thinks* That's kinda perverted....

Chris- EXACTLY. That's why I don't want you to where the dress.

Me- *looks at him* This is ridiculous! Do you like the dress or not?!

Chris- I do like the dress...kinda.

Me- :O You are to complicated.

Chris- Well, you asked for my opinion. *crosses arms*

Me- (-.-) *sighs* We're getting this dress.

Chris- NO, we're not.

Me- But I'm about to be 17 years old soon..

Chris- *thinks* I'll think about it.

Me- Good. :) Your the best brother ever! *walks in dressing room*

Chris- *shakes head* You have no idea...

Me- *pokes head out* I have what?

Chris- Nothing...*walks away quickly*

As I tried on various outfits, I loved all of them. When we paid for all of them, I noticed that there were a bunch of huge, tall men around us. Body guards I assume? I also notcied that my life has changed completely. While putting the bags in the trunk, I could really get Ray and the huts out my head. Hope everything is going good, and nothing bad is happening over there...

------ Theresa & Princeton Pov ††† ------

-"I'mma make you feel like a virgin again-*gco*"

-"Can you stop singing that song!"

"Telling me to go harder, go harder...you telling me to go deeper-*gco*"

-"And that one too!"

"When you scream, I need, to pull your body closer let me sex you babe-*gco*

-"DAMNIT. See what you did?"

-"Baby, Baby, oooooohhh! Thought you always be mine, mine!"

As we walked into the house, it was empty a kinda quiet. That's until we heard a cough behind us, and when we turned around, there she was. "NEKA?!!" We looked at eachother and called Ray. He came running downstairs with a bat in his hand like he was aafraid for his life. Thank God he hasn't dome anything stupid yet. We just looked around astonished at eachother. What is Neka doing here, and how does she know that's Cats gone for awhile? Its only been a dday and things are already heating up! Ray walked over to the couch, and gently put the bat down still kinda anxious like something had happened. Somethings not right here and its not adding up. Someone told her that Cat was not gonna be here..but who? That's the question. My suddenly vibrated in my pocket, but I wasnt gonna tell cat yet what's going on. After I hung up the phone, some one FINALLY broke this akward moment....