•|PayBack|• Chapter 16

⊙  Cat P.O.V  ⊙

Me and Theresa finally stopped laughing and took in deep breaths. Man that was a good laugh. When I whipped my eyes i saw the boys stare at me like I'm some kind of idiot..

Me: What?!

Prodigy: We gone find you some help soon! Don't you worry!

Thersa: Prod that was so rude!

Bri: Yea, leave her alone!

Me: Yea! I'm just being me.

Tae: Preach!

Boys: I think its time for you guys to get to bed!

Tae: How come???

Princeton: Because We said so!

Tae: *whines* But I'm not even tired!

Theresa: Me neither.

Ray: And? Now go up too your rooms.

Bri: FINE. -_-

As we headed up there, i kinda was tired, so when i got in my room I shut the door. I took of my clothes and changed into a t shirt and shorts. I grabbed my phone and put it in the dresser and i hopped my ass in bed. I started fall into a deep sleep, until I felt jumping on the bed. Turned over and and tried my best to go to sleep. I hit whoever's leg it was and they stopped jumping....

Ray: What you you do that for?

Me: Because I'm trying to sleep.

Ray: You know you wanna have fun!

Me: Maybe in the morning...*turns over*

Ray: Come on!

Me: Nooo. I'm tired.

Ray: Please! Just this one time!?

Me: Hell N-O Ray!

Ray: Okay. I see how you want it!

Me: So?!

Then it got all quiet. Finally! So I scooted up under the covers. While under the covers, I felt someone one on top of me. Here we go again! How come they just don't want leave me alone? A girl got to get her beauty sleep! Am I right? I kept feelings kisses on my neck and cheek. What are they doing? So I pushed him off of me....

Me: Ray, I said not now!

Ray: Awwwww! *fake cries*

Me: *laughs & sits up* Awwwww! Did I make baby cry?

Ray:*sniffs* Yea....

Me: What can I do to make you feel better?

Ray: Kissy Kissy....

Me: Alright, Just this once, got it?

Ray: Yep!

So I leaned over and gave him a kiss. But it seems like he didn't want that end. He pulled me into his lap and kissed me passionately....boy, what can I say? Boys love me! All the girls want him, but he notices me! Am I lucky or what?! Then I had to break it because I was getting real tired..... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I woke up because I heard someone banging on my door loudly. I got up and opened it. Theresa just ran in here like someone was after her .Really? What the hell is going on now? She came and shut my door and locked it. Weird.

Me: *rubs eyes* What's going on?

Theresa: Chris.....*gasping air*...Justin......

Me: Spit it out!

Theresa: Remember what we did last night?

Me: You mean hit Chris's ass?

Theresa: Yea! Chris getting pay back and Justin is helping!

Me: Why would Bieber do that?!

Theresa: I think Chris tricked him into it.

Me: Damn.

Theresa: We have to hide!

Cat: Under my bed!

We both crawled under the bed just in time before the door busted opened. We heard Chris and Justin talking. I think they were making a plan. Good God of mighty! What are they doing? When they left. We carefully got from under the bed. We looked around to be cautious,because Chris is really good at sneaking up on people. After the coast was clear,we both started walk around the house. We heard talking so pressed against the wall. And it was Chris. and Justin. As soon as they past us me and Theresa went the other direction,until we heard them call our name.....

Chris: Where do you think your going ladies?

Theresa: Get something to drink....

Chris: It didn't look like it. Did it Justin?

Justin: Nope, looks like they were sneaking away.*smirks a Cat*

Chris: Thinking what I'm thinking?

Justin: Oh yea!

Chris: I got Theresa, you got Cat.

Justin: Okay. Lets get to business.

Chris: Theresa, baby you come with me.

Theresa: Princeton!!??

Princeton: Awww some one scared?

Me: Are you serious?

Princeton:*grabs her hand*Go with Chris. I'll be there in a minute.

Theresa: okay! :)

Me: You just gone leave me here alone?

Theresa: Peace!

Chris: *smiles*

After those too left,it was me and Justin all alone. He slowly started to walk torwards me, and I started to back up until I hot the wall. But I have to admit and don't think I'm wrong for it, but I'm kinda attracted to him. I felt his arms slip around my waist pulling me close and our nose were touching. I felt a kiss on my forhead, my cheek, and then my jawline. Looks like things about to get a little hot.