•| Chapter 32: A Cat Birthday Special!! |• *Bonus* ( 1/4 )

- Finding the perfect present -

Prodigy Pov ⊙

"CAT!" I walked around the house trying to find that girl everywhere, but couldn't. She is probably one of the best hiders I know! All of sudden she comes and jumps right into my arms out of the blue! "You rang?" I laughed at her little silliness.

Me: Soooooooo....

Cat: So what? *hops off his back*

Me: Have the guys told you yet?

Cat: Told me what?

Me: They found a new member for the band-

Cat: Wait...*clears throat* Repay that.

Me: They found a new member.

Cat: WHAT? WHEN?

Me: Um, last friday.

Cat: WHAT THE HELL?

Me: Aye, he's not a bad person once you get to know him.

Cat: Prod stop playing. Don't play with me like that! I know y'all love to joke around with me, but that I don't play right there.

Me: Haha...I'm not. I"m for real serious on that.

Cat: ._. Oh, um. Can we change the subject?

Me: Sure, anyways, how did rehersal go?

Cat: It went fine, but I have to go back in a couple of hours since I have the big thing with Trevor.

Me: Oh. That's nice.

Cat: Yep..

Me: This is so akward right.

Cat: Hell yea.

Me: What was your answer to Ray's little date?

Cat: I agreed to go...

Me: When? *curious*

Cat: He never told me. *shrugs*

⊙ Theresa Pov ⊙

"Are you sure this is the right place?" I asked Princeton as we walked into the store. He just shrugged and I sighed. Might as well look around while we're here now. As he went one way I went the other looking for anything that Cat might be into. So, she loved colorful things right? How about some jewelry? While looking at a few, Princeton came squealing through the shop with a huge stuff Scooby Doo animal.

Princeton: You know how she loves Scooby Doo right?

Me: Yea, everyone knows that.

Princeton: *squeals* GUESS WHAT I FOUND.

Me: Princeton really?

Princeton: What's wrong with the present?

Me: Nothing, do you really have to make that noise?

Princeton: You dont wwant me to be happy?

Me: I do...just forget it, you just make matters worse.

Princeton: Man whatever. .-. *walks away*

Me: *shakes head* Big baby.

⊙ Brianna Pov ⊙

As me and Roc walked around in the pet store, we looked around to see if we can find a white highland terrier for Cat. Instead of Roc helping, he's messing around with other animals. I rolled my eyes and kept looking until I found a really cute one. "Well hello there." I said as I stuck my hand in the cage. She was so cwute!!! I called Roc over and he just gave me a look. "What?" "This little thing?" I waved him off and called an employee over to help out a little. While she went to go get the paper work and all I started to look around for colors and all.