•|*Untitled*|• Chapter 12

Cat Pov ☆

When we walked in the yard,it seems like I knew the place.I went around the house,which there was a open door.Roc's hyper ass is gonna try to open bit thank God Theresa stopped him!The door had a trap on it.U open it this whole place goes down. Luckily, before I was in foster home Chris, taught me and Theresa how to unhook a bomb. Theresa grabbed the wires and cut the green one with the pliers while I had the red,and blue. After we were done, I went inside first,then I signal the guys to come in. While walking around,I heard crying. I walked in that spot I heard it and saw the boy...

Me: You alright?

Boy: Your the girl I saw-

Me: Yea...so What's your name?

Boy: Justin.

Me: Justin Who?

Justin: Bieber.

Me: Heheheheheheheeeee. *grins*

Justin: Ssssh! My father might hear you.

Roc: We heard talking, what's going on?

Me: Here's the boy I was telling you guys about.

Prod: What's his name?

Me: Justin.

Theresa: Justin who?

Me: Bieber. ;)

Girls: Oh hell yessss!

Prince: What's the plan?

Me: You guys keep a look out, while I try to untie him.

Ray: Easy!

So I went over to him, and started to untie his hands then I went to feet.I think he was kinda in pain, because 1) when I tried to get him up,he was to weak, so I called Roc over here to help me get him up.We slowly got him up, and helped. But while walking to the door, we heard a door slam open. UH-OH.

?: What the-What are you kids doing in here!!?

Bri: Trying save this boy from getting killed!

?: He's my responsibility!! Put him down!!

Theresa: Listen, Mr.Abusive, we are not going to that!

?: You kids are gonna pay the price.

Me: There is one thing I got to say: RUN BITCH,RUN!!

Everyone started to run around. Roc was trying his best to help Justin,get out but he was too weak. Then all of sudden,I saw the man running torwards Roc,and Justin. So me and Theresa jumped on the man and he fell are on the ground. Theresa held him down, while Brianna and Tae gather weapons around the basement.We finna clean this motherfucker!

I turned around and Roc finally got Justin in the van...Wait? How the hell did they get a van? Oh well, you know Princeton.Always up to no good.Theresa gave the man one hard punch that knocked the shit out of him! My Nigga! We both ran to the van.I sat in the back with Justin, while the guys sat in the front.

Me: Prince, how did you get a van?

Ray: You know him, always up to no good.

Princeton: This is backup just in case of an emergency.

Roc: Stealer. -.-

Prodigy: Can we hurry up! I'm hungry!

Tae: *laughs* Someone hungry?

Theresa:I am too!

Me: Hit the gas!!

***************** At Home ***************

I was in the room cleaning Justin off. It seems like the boy was sore everywhere.Everything I touched he twitched. Since he is going to be staying here for awhile, He will be staying in the guest room. After I was done, I wrapped his leg with some bandages so the cuts can heal,and I brought him a pair shorts and a t shirt.Then I helped him into the bed. Awwwwww! He seemed so inoccent! Just look at those eyes,lips,perfect body,okay. I need to stop man. Then I sat next to him....

Me: You feel much better?

Justin: Yea..just sore.

Me: I'll tell Theresa to bring you some ibeprophen.

Justin: I really appriciate wat ur doing for me.

Me: Your welcome. If you need anything, just call my phone.

Justin: Alright Um..

Me: You can call me Cat. *smiles*

Justin: Alright Cat. :)

*Ray from Downstairs*: CLEOPATRA!!!!

Me:I told that motherfucker-

Justin *laughs*

Me: Excuse my language....

Justin: That's okay.

Me: *smiles*

So before I left,I gave him a kiss on head, turned on the t.v, and gave him a glass of water. Then I went downstairs. When I got down there I slapped Ray in the back of his head! Get on my nerves.

Ray: *laughs*

Me: You play too much Ray.

Ray: I'm sorry baby, give me a hug. *opens arms*

Me: Mmmmmm. *gives him a look*

Roc: You better think of something Ray.

Ray: What can I do to make you happy again?

Me: Don't call me by my real name.

Ray: Alright.

Me: Promise? :)

Ray: Promise. :D

Theresa: So sweet. ♥

Princeton: I know right, just like you.

Roc: And Brianna. *winks*

Prodigy: And Tae. *grins*

Me: All of y'all are sweethearts.

After all that, everyone started to fix there plates full of food aand started to eat.