•|Thought Of You|• Chapter 18

× Cat P.O.V →

It seemed like everything was back to normal, hopefully, but other than that, its good to have the boys back. I was on my phone playing games until Ray called me in the living room. Lets see wat the hell this boy wants.....

Me: What Ray?

Ray: Come sit by me please!

Me: Ray there isn't enough room.

Ray: You can come sit on my lap. *grins*

Me: I don't feel like it.

Ray: Pleaeeeeeeaaaaassseee?????

Me: Fine...but let me take a picture of you.

So I got my phone,went back into the living room and took a picture of him. While putting it as my wallpaper he grabbed me by my waist and pulled down right on his lap. I feel so sorry for him. Saying there's something wrong with me, which is NOT. Anyways, after I was done putting it as my wallpaper,I checked my text messages and stuff.Then out of no where, somebody through a paper ball,and hit Prod in the face.I started to laugh my ass off! That was funny, but poor Prodigy though.

Prodigy: HEY?!

Me: I'm sorry! I got bored.

Prodigy: Hhhmph.

Me: EW EW EW. *closes ears*

Ray: What?!

Me: That's so nasty, I wish I hadn't heard that! *shivers*

Ray: What is wrong with you- OH. You heard that?

Roc: You got some dirty thoughts man. *shakes head*

Princeton: You ain't lyin at all!

Theresa: Like you don't, everyone does every now and then.

Tae: I feel sorry for you all.

Chris: I feel sorry for myself.

Me: *laughs* Where you going? Don't even think about lyin.

Chris: Damn.

After I found out where he was going,I smiled to myself 'cause he knew his ass was not going to get away with it anyway. Plus I might be younger than him,but that's not going to stop me from doing what I do.

Me: BY BOO! *waves at Chris*

Chris: *groans and shuts door*

Me: He so sexy, mord knows I'm trying to keep myself together.

Princeton: You need stop it.

Prodigy: Like forreal. He is 24, leave him alone!

Me: Shut up! Its not like I'm doing anything inappropriate with him.

Theresa: YET.

Me: YASS! *highfives her*

Ray: You are some crazy girls. Messing with Chris like that.

Me: Hush, cause you know Chris cute.

Ray: I can't look nor judge a dude about his looks.

Me: Well what makes you think you can judge me?

Roc: SEE? SEE HOW SHE GETS SMART WITH EVERYONE IN THIS HOUSE?

Me: Well stop saying dumb mess and I might not have to fey smart.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was up in my room,watching "The Mentalist" with Ray while sitting between his legs. I loved that show because he was just like me! Know how to read peoples minds and help them out when ever they needed help. That's when I got curious. I wonder what the guys are thinking?So I told Ray I'll be right back and I went down the hall. I decided to start off with Roc since he is the daredevil....

Roc Royal's Thoughts:

I think I'm in love with Bre.I mean I like her,but there is something diffrent about her.She's smart,cute,interesting,and talented.If only she knew that I had feelings for her but she doesn't,so I don't know.But I will show her one way or another to tell her how I feel.....

Prodigy's Thoughts:

I'm gonna tell you guys a secret,but promise not tell anyone! I think I'm starting to like Tae...A LOT.She might be shy,but she does have a lot of humorous,smart,cute,playful and everything else.But I don't know if she feels the same about me.Do I plan to make her open up a little?Yes! But,hopefully,she will be mine.....

Princeton's Thoughts:

Theresa! Man Theresa,is something else! And they say she is hard to get! She is one cool girl to hangout with.She is also funny! And I finally got me kiss! I like her,but I don't know if she likes me back or not.But there is only way to find out if you know wat I mean;).But sooner or later she will be mine,and always will be..

(End of Thoughts)

Awwwwwww! Wasn't that sweet you guys? Should I go see wat Justin and Chris thinking? Maybe later because I want to hear the good thoughts instead of the boring ones.Man...I think I really do need help.Okay,let me stop! I went back to my room,and shut the door behind me smiling..... =]

× WOW. I never realized how short this chapter is, I tried to mamake it a little longer than it is though ×