•| Chapter 34: A Cat Birthday Special!! |• *Bonus* ( 3/4 )

- HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLEOPATRA!!!! -

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CLEOPATRA!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOUUU!!!"

I pulled the covers from over my head to see the guys with a little cake in there hands with candles, I smiled. I'm officially 17. Almost legal ;) "Make a wish." Princeton said holding the cake out. I closed my eyes, made my wish, and blew out the candles. The next thing you know, a little white highland terrier comes running on my bed and jumps right into my arms. "Awwee." I said as I lifted her up. I'm gonna call you..."

Ray: Coco!

Roc: Madison!

Princeton: Baily!

Ej: Angel!

Prodigy: Chicken!

Me: What, no! I'm gonna call her Bae.

Everyone: BAE?

Tae: What type of name is that??!

Me: Hey, I love it when people call me that, so, why not give her that name?

Chris: You are one weird girl. *laughs*

Me: Oh hush. Isn't that right Bae?

Bae: *barks*

Me: See? She already know how the game goes. 

Chris: Anyways, you have a fitting in 20 minutes so be ready.

Me: Yea, yea.

As everyone walked out, Ray stayed behind. He shook his head. "What?!" I said as he looked at me like I was crazy. "A dog named Bae?" He walked put shaking his head and I laughed.

After my shower, I through on a white fitted shoulder latch sweater with white, grey, black, and red basket ball shorts and jordans with my hair down in wavy curls. I went all natural today and put on some lip gloss with diamond studs. I walked downstairs carriying little Bae in my arms. She so small and cute. I walked downstairs tto hear the radio playing Justin Bieber Wait For A Minute ft. Tyga. I started to jam around a little and sing to it some. I put little Bae down and me and her started to dance around a little. See, she has Bieber Fever too!

Chris: I know you did it Cat. *walks in*

Me: Do what?

Chris: Don't lie, you know exactly what you did.

Me: What I do??

Chris: Cat. *gives her a look*

Me: I'm so lost right now. *picks up Bae*

Chris: Do you have the keys to your car?

Me: I'M GETTING A CAR?!

Chris: Um, I guess you didn't do it...

Me: OOOOO what type did you get me??

Chris: I don't know what you're talking about. *waves it off*

Me: You just said I have a car.

Chris: What? *plays dumb* No, I didn't. I said...jar.

Me: A key can't go to a jar. *squints eyes*

Chris: ANYWAYS, in the car we go.

Me: Mmhhm. I'm gonna find out one way or another.

❄ Ray Ray Pov ❄

"Oops." Me and EJ busted out laughing when we figured that we had put the presents on the wrong table. As we sealed out things, more people came in toto set up lights and things. I think she's really gonna like this. Best B-Day she ever had!  And this was ALL my idea. Ej slid torwards me like he wanted to know something. He was smiling and all that mess. "What?" He just shook his head and kept doing what he was doing. Mmmhmm. Nosy. Everyone trynna get up all in business about me and Cat's date, now I have to tell you, it was too fun! :D