•| Chapter 33: A Cat Birthday Special!! |• *Bonus* ( 2/4 )

- Date Night -

Cat Pov:

As I was at dance rehersal, I realized Ray hasn't called at all today. I wonder what he has planned? I've also noticed everyone has been so secretive lately. Hmmmm. The next thing you know, Bieber walked in with a guitar case. A smiled spreaded on my face. I'm telling you, he is not all that bad of person. The media makes him look like it when he's really not. And trust me, the money is not going to his head.

Justin: Chris told me that you always wanted to learn how to play the guitar, am I correct?

Me: Yes you are.

Justin: Here, *hands her case* Open it. I had one made for you.

Me: Aww thank you. *opens arms*

Justin: No problem sweetheart. *hugs her*

Roc: BAM BAM BAM! BAD BOY IN THE BUIDLING!

Me: Oh no.

Princeton: GUESS WHO ELSE!? THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!

Me: Do y'all really have to do this right now?

Roc: Why not? *shrugs*

Me: Where's everyone?

Justin: That's top secret.

Princeton: Sorry. *shrugs*

Me: Well I can't stay here all day!

Roc: That's where Justin comes in. He's gonna teach you how to play the guitar.

Me: Really?! Yayyyyyy.

Princeton: While he's doing so, we'll be guarding the door to make sure your sneaky ass wont be able to leave. *points finger*

Me: Whatever, I love surprises anyways. *claps*

Justin: Ready? *grabs a stool*

Me: Always. :)

Justin: But first, I wanna hear your voice.

He grabbed my guitar and played a familiar beat that was on Believe acoustic album. Its called Be Alright if you haven't heard it yet, its really good and also one of my favorite songs off the album. I sung the first part of it and he didn't join along until maybe the middle part. It sounded so beautiful and his voice just had me.

• Tae's Pov •

"Has anyone seen Cat's outfit I picked out for her today?" I asked quickly running around the house. While everyone went to the teen club to hook up Cat's things for her Egyptian theme, Me, Ray, and Theresa had to make sure everything was perfect for there date. "Try the living room." She suggested. I ran diem the stairs to find it. I sighed in relief because iit took awhile to find something cute like this.

As I kaid everything neat on the bed and got the accessories. I should get paid for this. When my phone vibrated, I sighed. Its been ringing all day! I clicked it to see a vidoe link from Roc's phone. I clicked on the link and and saw that Cat and Justin where in the studio singing. AWWWEEE. "Theresa come here!" They're voices are cute together. When she came by she smiled, but then we quickly got back to work.

••••••••• 20 Minutes later •••••••••

"I'm HOOOOMMMEE. " I heard Cat yell. I could hear Ray run into the bathroom to change. Damn he fast! I laughed as she walked iinto the room. "Where's everyone?" "Busy, now come and sit." I grabbed her arm, and Theresa came sliding in with a make up kit. As she done tthat, I got her clothes ready. Once the make was done, I sat her clothes in the bathroom and quickly but gently pushed her into the bathroom to change into her clothes then Ray runs in.

Ray: So...how do I look?

Theresa: PERECT! But come on, we gotta fix that hair of yours.

Cat: How is this top supposed to fit you guys?!

Me: Its strapless, it should be easy to put on!

Cat: Well I'm SORRY. Can't help a girl out...

Me: Give me a minute! *rolls eyes*

Cat: Better watch it Tae! I know you rolled yours eyes.

Me: *laughs*

Cat Pov ⊙

I walked out wearing a black Bandeau top, black high waist disco pants and jordans. My hair was puffy like but you could see the little curls. As Tae fixed my hair up, Theresa added my rolex watch on my wrist. Brianna put perfume on around me and we had to let up the window a little because she tends to be a little heavy handed with it. Once I was finished I spun around and asked how I look.

Bri: Like a million dollars! *claps*

Tae: Spin around! I want pictures! *grabs camera*

Me: What about you and Prod's date?

Prodigy: *walks in* Oh, I have that all covered, and you look maturer.

Me: Hey, they dressed me.

Theresa: We did a pretty good job now did we?

Prodigy: Very.

Ray: Hey, does anyone has an extra rubber band- *gco* WOW.

Me: What?

Bri: He thinks your beautiful.

Roc: Speaking of beautiful, *walks in* We almost have the place set up.

Me: *curious* What's being set up?

Prodigy: NOTHING, he's um, talking about, Ray's hair.

Me: Roc you can braid hair? I did not know that!

Roc: HAHAHAHAHAA I didn't either...

Me: Anyways, did you need a rubber band? *holds one up*

Ray: Yea.

Once I put the rubber band on, we both headed out the door, the warm air started to blow. He opened the car door for me, once I hopped in, it smelled brand new. Something's fishy here. Ray hopped into the passenger seat and and we drove off into the darkness. Have to admit I was kinda nervous. Didn't know what he had plan, and this new for me. Especially when its with a person you've known almost all your life..bit I guess it wouldn't hurt, now wouldn't?
_________________

- Positive feed back please :) -