•|Following Chris's Footsteps :)/B-Day Ideas?|• Chapter 27

- Cat' Pov - Later On That Day -

Chris- Pick one! *looks through papers*

Me- But there are so many of them! :/

Chris- Its not hard to pick a record label, just think of one you might be interested in.

Me- *shrugs* Which one do think I'll be best in?

Chris- How about Pretty Hustle, Def Jams, and Conjunction?

Me- Yea, that'll be fine...I guess.

Chris- Good. *checks off list* Now, *looks through papers* You have 3 offers to go on tour with.

Me- I know, and I already picked. :)

Chris- Who? *curious*

Me- Umm.....Demi Lavoto, 5th Harmony, & Iggy Azalea. They are all going on Tour together plus me. :) and others..

Chris- Smart :) Anything else?

Me- Yep. There is a "Stop Bullying" thingy going on down here and they invited me over and the girls! :D

Chris- Look at you! Already making a difference!

Me- Bruh, I KNOW. :)))

Chris- So....do you have any outfits planned?

Me- Got that all covered-*gco*

Ray- I hear someones going to be on tour soon!! *walks downstairs*

Me- You heard right. *scratches head*

Ray- *sings* You got me saying hello, hello, hello, hello, let me get that info, show you what I mean...

Me- *laughs* What do you want?

Ray- Nothing. I just came down here because I need to talk to Chris about something.

Chris- I knew you would come to me one day. *smiles*

Me- Well I'll just leave you two alone. *gets up from table*

Ray- You better! This is real men talking!

Me- If you are a real man get your hair cut. *walks upstairs*

Ray- No one asked you anyways! *crosses arms*

Me- *laughs*

∞ Ray Ray's Pov ∞

So Cat's 17th birthday is comeing up and I wanna get a head start on planning things. And the first thing I did was find someone who knew her better, of course that was easy, Chris. As he gave me information and ideas on what the theme should be I kinda liked it. I just hope she likes what I have planned for her :) When the guys came downstairs and I told them wants going on, they somehow managed to get into the conversation but oh well! The more the marrier right? As everyones ideas flowed it became clear that we are gonna have her the best 17th birthday ever!

But it all got quiet when Cat downstairs with a red velvet cupcake in her hand! :O I quickly ran up to her but she turned the opposite way before I could even get a bite. I wrapped my arms around to pull her a closer to me, but she wouldn't share! This is what happens when your a room surround by niggas that are starving and you had the nerve to come down here with a cupcake?! I finally grabbed it away from her and held it up in the air...

Cat- Goddamn it Ray give it back!

Me- Nuh-Uh! If I can't have any, then you can't!

Prodigy- Where did you get that from?!