•|Confessions/No Bullshit *RATED R*|• Chapter 26

Recap:

Me: Me and Patrick kissed during our time apart!!

Ray: HE WHAT NOW??!!

-NOW:

"And that's how it all happened." When I told Ray the story, he seemed all fed up about it, so it made me kinda regret it. I knew coming back was a bad idea, but running away from it won't help at all. Besides him, it seems like everyone was pissed about it even my girls. But something told me it had to have something. But that's only the beginning of out problems:

Ray: Before I decided to something I might regret, I have a confession to make Cat.

Me: And that is?

Ray: During out time apart, Neka was here with me..ALONE.

Me: SHE WHAT NOW?!

Ray: Wait calm down! I swear we didn't do anything! I stayed a hella good distance away from her with a bat!

Me: Okay.

Ray: You're not mad?

Me: Mad my ass, I'm way upset right now! How did she know I was even gone?

Theresa: Easy, PATRICK.

Jas'Marie: Sad right?

Me: Definitely.

Chris: Well, whatever is about to happen, I'm out of it.

Me: So you're just gonna leave me here alone?

Chris: Not quite, but if a fight out breaks, then I'm out.

Me: I guess two can play this game. :D

Ray: What are you smiling about?

Me: They don't call me Cat for no reason. Bitches will get stitches, but I'm gonna do something diffrent.

Ray: What do you have in mind?

Me: Anyone have tape?

Ray: You didn't answer my question.

Me: Do I have to?

Roc: Don't do anything stupid. *rolls eyes*

Me: Don't roll your eyes at me! Anyways, someone call Neka. I'm gonna show her to keep her hands off my property.

Princeton: When did she own you?

Ray: The day she started to take charge in the bed room!

Chris: I'm gonna have to keep my eyes on you two. *looks at Ray*

Me: Its not like I watch you too Chris, and trust me, I LOVE what I see.

Chris: Perverted much?

Me: The best you can find. :)

Chris: I like that. ;D

Ray: I just came up with a plan to get my revenge with Patrick. *smiles evily*

I walked into the kitchen and found a knife, some tape, rope, and a bolt lock! All what I need. I won't kill her, this is just a little warning. I turned around to Chris sticking his hand wanting the things and I sghed and gave it up. He patted my head like I was an animal and walked the other way.

- - - -

"CAT! You've been on that computer all day! What is your deal?"

"He so damn fine tho.."

As I looked through some pictures of Justin Bieber I swear I almost melt. Jesus. I then typed up the Les Twins pictures and they were so cute! They just turned 25, their from Paris, and they have a cute little accent but they dance better than they can talk for sure. Fot some who don't know, they have worked with Missy Eliot and Beyoncè, both! So if you don't know who they are, I advise you to look them up :)