•|Let The Past Go!|• Chapter 3

I started to get nervous because I have NO clue what they were finna do to me and I really didn't have the patients for it. While I was still struggling to get out of his grip, We came outside and there was water out there. I started to kinda get an idea of what might be happening to me or what they might be doing to me:

Me- What are you doing?!

Princeton- You nervous?

Me- Yes!!

Roc- Well, you see that jacuzzi right there?

Me- Yes!!

Prodigy- You say anything smart to us one more time-

Me- What the hell? This is fucking bullshit! Princeton put me down!!

Ray- Strike One!

Princeton- *puts her over water*

Me I swear to God if your ass drop me-

Roc- Strike two!

Prodigy- One more to go and your in!

Me- Why are you guys doing this too me?!

Ray- Because its fun, funny, and people love the attention!

Me- That still doesn't make any since! You need to stop making my life hell and go on about your business!

Ray- Strike three!

Roc- You know the deal Princeton! Drop her!

Princeton- Alright!

Prodigy- 1....2.....3!!!

Then he let me go I held my breath and could feel myself splash in the water. When I swam back up, I was very upset and confused. This has to end because he not going to continue to ruin my life until the day I die! I deserve better and that's what I am going to get!

Me- What is your problem Ray?

Ray- What's your problem?

Me- Nothing! Why want you just let go of what happened in the 7th grade? That's the past now, this is the future!

Ray- You should of watched what you said while we were still friends.

Me- Listen, I never said anything about you Ray and you know it! I was your bestfriend!

Ray- You WERE my bestfriend.

Me- Well, here is one thing I have to say.

Roc- What do you have to say Mrs. Bitchy?

Me- Chresanto, shut the fuck up! You guys are idiots for believing that dumbass rumor and too stupid to realize it!

Princeton- So your calling us retarded?

Me- You're the ones who believed it!

So I got of the jacuzzi and suddenly felt a sharp pain in my head like I was getting hurt. I also had a vision of someone falling too the floor. I saw a tall man, but some one llaying on the floor unconscious on the floor and bleeding, but barely breathing.

Me- Ray, I think somebody just got hurt downstairs.

Ray- And how do you know that? -.-

Me- I saw and felt it.

Roc- Yea right! *shakes head*

Princeton- Like that's true! *laughs*

Prodigy- Your lying! *smiles*

Me- Really? Ray, is your mom being abused by your dad?

Ray- H-How did you know that?

Cat- Like I said before, I saw and felt it. But to me, it feels like she has a blow to the head.

While I was talking, I could feel her being suffucated. And if I didn't get there, all hell will break loose! I quickly made my way out the back, grabbing a towel along the way and the boys followed.

The one time they would believe me. Wow.

Something was going on downstairs and I had to find out before its too late. I peeked around the corner and she was being strangled. Hell no!!I grabbed a vase, and hit is head with it. He fell on floor looking up at me in surprise. I heard Ray come behind me. The dad started to get up,but I punched him in the face.......

Me- Don't you dare move!

Ray- She's bleeding!! *panics*

Me- Go get a towel!

Roc- How do you know all this stuff??!
Me- I really don't know, just do as told!

Ray- *comes back* Here's the towel!

Me- *puts under head* Okay, now do you have a BM?!

Princeton- What the hell is that?!

Me- Breathing Machine!

Prodigy- Nope!

Me- I bought one with me, its on the couch pass it too me, and some one call the ambulance and police!

While in the process of trying to help Ray's mom, I heard another pair of footsteps making there way into the room with the rest of us.

Chris- What the hell?!

Me- I'll explain it later, just help me out please!

Chris- What do you want me to do?!

Cat- Keep her head in this position so she can breath.

Chris- Okay! *holds her head*

∞∞∞∞∞ 5:00 a.m ∞∞∞∞∞

I woke up because I heard whispering and curiosity just got the best of me. I walked downstairs to see the guys all talking about something but I just couldn't make out what they were saying though.

Me- Hey...um...what are you guys talking about? *walks in*

Chris- I think its time I tell you.

Me- Is it bad?

Chris- No, just sit down.

Me- *sits by Ray* So what is it?

Roc- You know how you seen and felt those things downstairs?

Me- Yea...????

Princeton- Turns out your a Medium/Physic.

Me- You mean a person that can....

Chris- Yes, that's what I mean.

Me- But how?

Chris- You caught it from mom's side.

Me- This is so freakin cool!! :D

Prodigy- How is it cool?

Me- Cause I always wanted to know what it felt like!

Chris- But be careful! You might even regret it.

Me- So this means, I can help people?

Chris- Pretty much..

Me- Hmph...okay.

Chris- Well, come on you guys. We need to go back to bed because we have a big day tomorrow.

Everyone- Okay.

So when the guys left out of Rays room, I was about to leave, until he pulled my hand, which was signal that means stay. I really didn't want to, but this might be important, so I turned around and faced him like the young women I am.

Me- What Ray?

Ray- I just wanted to say I'm sorry for all the things I done to you, and thanks for saving my mom's life.

Me- Your welcome, and I except your apology.

Ray- Can we like start over and be friends like we used to be?

Me I don't know about that...

Ray- Oh...that's understandable.

So before I left he had a sad look on his face, which made me feel sad too so, I gave him a hug and left with a little hope in the air. ♥

________

Comment and Vote :D