•| Chapter 35: A Cat Birthday Special!! |• *Bonus* ( 4/4 )

Cat P.O.V

As we walked through the back of the building, I could hear Right There by Ariana Grande ft. Big Sean playing. You could hear people enjoying themselves and everything. The curious part is how in the world did the guys decorate it? The music suddenly switches over to Dark Horse by Katy Perry ft. Juicy J. An announcer comes on and Chris and the guys put me into place of where I will walk out.

"Just walk straight threw them curtains and that's it. All eyes will be on the Queen." He fucking play to much I swear. When my name was called, I walked out and I have to tell you. They had loud mouths. I saw my ghetto like family on the top part and begun to wave.

Cleopatra must have been the ish back then, because all of sudden, large beautiful wings spreaded across my back. The had very creative designs on them and glittery.

---------------

As everyone was enjoying themselves, I had to look around to make sure I didn't have any party crashers. I would hate to embarrass someone on my special day. While doing so, I heard my song.

I never really danced in a dress before but this is a first try. I took my heels off. As everyone clapped there hands, Ray grabbed my hand we started to dance to Cody Simpson La Da Dee off his new album Surfboard.When I started to do dance, everyone joined and the next tthing you know everyone was doing the same dance.

When I heard tthat we had a Karaoke room, I just to see and try out for myself. I walked in and saw that others were already thee and it was full. "CAT?! You have to change." Chris led me through the crowd, and into the back room where I got to change into my two pieice black outfit ( Selena's outfit from her video Come and Get it )

I walked out with wavy curls filling my hair and seeing Zendaya, plus Austin Mahone, and Nique and the girls. I gave all of them a hug and told them to enjoy themselves.

Chris Brown P.O.V

"So far, so good."  When I made sure Cat was still in the building, "Bring it out now!" I said. As the customized Bently GT came through, it looked to good. I think she's gonna love this. While every set up things, it was about another hour before we git ready to sing happy birthday.

"1....2....3...GO! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! HAPOY BIRTHDAY DEAR CLEOPATRA!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOUUU!!!"

Win a lot of claps and screams She made a wish and blue out all the candles. Now time for the speeches. I know she mmight get a little emotional on this, but I want to know how proud I am of her.

Ray Ray thoughts:

Okay, so I heard that its almost time for the speeches. Which means Cat is gonna get emotional. But its for happiness.  Just hope I don't get a little emotional because when she cries, I do myself.

❄ Chris P.O.V:

"Okay, settle down everyone." Once all the little teenagers calm down and all, Cat was looking all confused.  "Cat, come stand up here for a minute." I think she knew what was happening because when they played My Girl By Diggy, she started to cover her mouth and begged me not to. But like I said before, I have to tell her how proud I am. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders.

"Cat as you can see, you're getting older and now getting into the real word."

When she turned away, I turned her back around. Everyone started to laugh.

"You know that if you need me, call whenever. But what I'm really trying to say is that I am very proud of you for all you have accomplished. After all you have been through you managed to stay real and true to everything you do. Hope you know every last one of us loves you, no matter how out of hand you get, and maybe a little ghetto. Just remember you will always he my goddaughter, and I will always be there for you."

When she covered her face, I knew she was crying a little. She gave me a big hug and everyone started to applaud, whistle, and scream.

"I fucking hate you." She said and everyone laughed. "Got me crying on my special day." As she wipped her tears and fanned her face, I gave her one more hug and a kiss on her cheek.

I que the lights to dim a little and the spot light was on Justin. As he began to sing one of his songs that he realeased, Cat started to get all emotional again. If you wondering, the song is called We Were Born For This. (A/N: That is a good song, y'all really need to check it out.)

After Justin, Prodigy started to sing one of her favorite songs off the All Around The World album. Forever.

As she fanned her face with a little fan, she was smiling with joy.

Cat P.O.V

As Ray rocked me back and forth while Prod sings, it was magical. When he grabbed Tae by the hands, I knew she was blushing.  Princeton grabs Theresa's, and Roc grabs Brianna's. They all danced in a circle and ot was just so cute to me!

After the song, every cheered and clapped.

"I fucking hate you all!" I said trying to make sure my tears don't fall. "Y'all my bitches!" I said crying. lord Jesus bless my soul. They all gathered around and hugged me tightly like I couldn't even breathe right now because this was all so Incredimazable.

"LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTEEEEEDDD!!" Princeton yelled, and when Show Me came on, every just had a really fun and good time.

As Can't Get Enough By Becky G. Ray staryed toto grab my hand spun me around and everything.

After awhile, Ray asked me to come to the back with him and I agreed. I don't know what it is but he kinda had me nervous. He grabbed my hand and we walked through the crowd until we were outside in the grass.

Ray: Cat, you know that we hahave been really good friends right?

Me: Um, yea.

Ray: Well...*grabs both of her hands* I want to take that to the next level.

Me: You're kinda scaring me here.

Ray: What to be afraid of? *chuckles*

Me: That's not funny..

Ray: It actually is because I'm just as nervous as you are.

Me: What waht ddo you mean?

Ray: Just relax.

Me: I'll try I guess...*bits bottom lip*

Ray: *gets himself together* Okay...

Princeton: YOU GO RAYAN LOPEZ, GET YOUR GIRL!!! *cheers him on*

Me: Wait, what? *turns around*

Ray: *mumbles to himself* Here I go..

Me: Um..*looks around* Why is everyone here?

Ray: Cleopatra Nicole "Cat" Brown...*gets on knees*

Me: Oh my goodness.*covers mouth in shock*

Ray: Will you be My Girl?

Me: ...........................

Ray: *nervous*

Me: Of course! *jumps in his arm*

Everyone: *cheers*

When I saw rose petals fall down, I could hear Nicki Minaj Pills N Potions playing. When I felt a warm a kiss, I could feel a warm feeling in my chest, but needless to say, I know something is going to ruin this. We walked hand and hand right back into the building with roses petals falling. This is like the best birthday a 17 year old girl could ask for bruh. But when I curtain opened, i wawas shocked. I saw a customized Bently GT right there in the foyer win a huge bow on top of it.

"Happy Birthday." I gave Chris a hug and ran over to it. He tossed me th keys and jumped in excitement. "I LOVE THIS!!" I started the car up and told the guys to hop in. "Be careful." Chris said peaking his head in. And we drove off into the night with Selena Gomez's Birthday Song on high blast.
__________________

- How was that? :P Positive feedback pwease ;) -