|• Adopted and Tortured|• Chapter 2

Cat P.O.V

When I arrived home from school, I saw Chris's bags and my bags buy the door. Are we going somewhere or what? Then all of a sudden, a woman and my Foster Mom [FM] came out...Okay, this is getting weirder and weirder by the minute.

Me- What's going on?

FM- You and your brother are getting adopted. :)

Me- Chris, is this true? -.-

Chris- We can't do anything about it really..well, you can't but I'm just going for the ride until I get my stuff together.

Me- Well, I guess its fine.

Chris- You'll be just fine. You know I'm only a phone or text away. I can't leave you like that. *chuckles*

Me- You right, you right. *nods*

FM- Great, and here is your new mother, Mrs. Lopez!

Mrs. Lopez- Hi Cat! :)

Me- Um...hi. *slightly smiles*

Mrs. Lopez- So are you guys ready to go?

Me- Yea, I guess.

Chris- Cheer up little one. *grabs bags*

Me- Mmmmm. *huffs*

FM- Hope you guys have a nice and safe life.

Chris- Oh, we will and same for you.

Me- *mumbles* What he said..

So as we put our bags in her trunk, I heard something crash. I asked Chris did he hear it too, but he didn't. I don't think Mrs. Lopez heard it either. After that was over with, we hopped in the car and drove off. While she was driving, I laid my head on my brother's shoulder. I started to think that I might like my new mom. Being a 16 year old is not fun. Especially when you're a girl. Dad's get to over protective and brothers. But I can't help that. While we were driving, I heard another crash, I think I'm about to lose my mind.

Me- Did you guys just hear that?

Chris- Hear what?

Me- There was crash...it was like a glass breaking.

Mrs.Lopez- You must be imaging things sweetheart.

Me But-

Chris- Just let it go...

Me- I'm dead serious! I didn hear something. You don't believe me do you?

Chris- I'll tell you when we get to the house.

Me- Tell me what? *curious*

Chris: Nothing just relax, Cat.

Me- Okay :/

Mrs. Lopez- Before we arrive, I'm gonna let you guys know who stays there.

Chris- Alright.

Mrs. Lopez- There names are Ray, Princeton, Roc, Prod, and-

Me- Did you just say Ray, Princeton, Roc, and Prod?

Mrs.Lopez- Yes I did. You know them?

Me- We got to school together and about to graduate soon.

Mrs.Lopez- Oh, well congrats and what about you Chris?

Chris- I'm in college.

While driving,I started to get nervous. Them bitches are staying there too? What the hell did I do to deserve this? I could just feel that something bad is going to happen right then as soon as we get to that house. When we got there I saw all of them. The sun was setting, but it wasn't quite dark yet but you still can still see there faces. When I got out they all smiled at me and my heart was racing.

Ray- *smiles* Hey Cat. :)

Me- Ray :/

Mrs. Lopez- I see you two are getting along just fine.

Me: In don't think this is a good-*gco*

Roc- Oh yea!!

Chris- You guys must be Prod, Ray, Roc, and Princeton?

Prodigy- Who's he?

Me- My older brother, Chris.

Princeton- He must be in college or something?

Chris- Yes I am...problem?

Ray- Nahh, that's pretty cool.

Mrs. Lopez- I need two of you boys to take Cat up in her room and carry her bags.

Ray- Me and Roc will! *smiles*

Princeton- Me and Prod get the bags. *grins*

Chris- Alright, lets get started!

While Chris helped Princeton and Prodigy with the bags, Ray and Roc showed me upstairs to my room. But when I walked in, I knew something was diffrent and felt that way. I walked around and come to find out there was glass on the floor. I told them I wasn't hearing things! I knew they were up to something and something tells me they are up to NO good in a couple of minutes!

Me- What the fudge?!

Roc- Is there a problem sweety?

Me- I have a name, and why the hell is there glass on the floor?

Ray- We had a little fun before you came over.

Me- Well can you please pick it up before someone ends up getting cut?

Ray- Listen. Just because you live here dosen't mean you run anything! I run this house and thats that! Understand?!

Me- Whatever.

Ray- *pushes her to wall* I said understand?!

Me- Y-Yes.

Ray- I didnt hear a sir!

Me- Y-Yes sir.

Then they both left, while I sat there on the floor. Why can't he just forget about the what happened in 7th grade? That's the past for a reason.

*

Once I was out the shower, I got up, and put on my Betty Boop sleeping gown with my hair in a messy bun then I went downstairs to get something to drink and when I did, Princeton's stupid ass gone sit there and trip made me fall in his lap. Damn idiot....

Me- Let me go Princeton!

Princeton- How come? *smiles*

Me- Cause this is uncomfortable!

Prodigy- Lets have a littel fun first! *grins*

Me- F-fun? And by that you mean?

Ray: You'll found out in just a minute baby girl. *kisses cheek*

What did I just get myself into?

______

(This book is still under editing)