•|Uh-Oh(;|• Chapter 19

After i got listening to wat everyone was thinking, i headed in the room back with Ray. That dude that plays the mentalist is so freakin cute! I love hi like with all my heart and hopefully i get to meet him. Ray doesn't like him very much because he thinks i like famous people more than i love him which is so not true. But I'm just going to let Ray be Ray. While watching t.v. i heard talking...but i decided to ignore it because i don't want to be nosey. Then Roc came in the room and told Ray to come here..

Me: What about me?

Roc: You stay.

Me: Fine :(

Roc: You think that's going to work then its not?

Me: Oh just shut the hell up and get out of here.

Roc: Don't get mad at me-

Me: I know who is was, it was Chris.

Roc: Yep, u guessed it right.

Me: Shouldn't you be going now?

Roc: Oh yea! bye! :)

Me: *smiles*

After he left I just sat there and watched the rest of the mentalist. This is some good shit! Have any of you guys wat he'd it before? If u haven't its real good! While watching it I heard my phone ring. I looked at the caller ID and it had a number but I didn't really recognize the number...but I answered it anyway...

Me: Hello?

?: Remember me?

Me: ...who is this?

?:Its Me! JasMarie!

Me:oh hey Girl!

JasMarie: Hiya! :)

Me: how u been?

JasMarie: Fine I guess...

Me: Why u say that?

JasMarie: 'Cause I hadn't seen u guys in so long and I miss y'all!

Me: Well come and visit.

JasMarie: That's if my mom will let but I got to go. Talk to you later.

Me: Alright.

After I hung up I smiled to myself. JasMarie is a very good friend of mind but suddenly moved to Texas. I think its been about maybe 4 to 5 years since we hadn't seen each other. But the funny part is that her and Roc were BEST FRIENDS...more like Friends With Benefits. Hehehe ;) Wait till Roc here this news. When I walked out into the hall way, I heard whispering. I really really really wanna k ow wat they were saying bit I'm not going to be nosey. See.....I can be smart since y'all think I'm cray. After awhile They all went back to wat they were doing. Ray and sat by me. He laid his head on my lap and just stared straight at me...

Me: What?

Ray: Your pretty.

Me: Well....I try.

Ray: And whatat am I?.

Me: Your handsome! :)

Ray: Well...u cant blame me. I know I look sexy!

Me: Yea whatever.

Ray: So you trynna say I'm not?

Me:I'm just saying ur full of it.

Ray: Like you ain't.

Me: I don't know what your talking about.

Ray: whatever.

Me: Guess what?!