•|Big Brother Prodigy ♡ |• Chapter 24

- Cat Pov -

The next 2 days in the hospital were kinda hectic, but I managed to get threw them. Today is the day were I finally can get out and change my whole look. Yesterday, I got new clothes and managed to get my hair done here at the hospital. I died it all blonde, except my roots, and I have a few purple streaks but mostly in the back is purple. As I sat down on the bed texting Ray, my hair was being flat ironed by a stylist, then all of a sudden, a bouquet of red roses appeared with a little Teddy bear and a ring. A smile carpet on my face. That's when Ray texted me: "Like it?" I replied with a heart and thank him. I slipped the ring on and it didn't feel right. The next thing you know, a dude popped out of nowhere in front of me making me jump.....

[ A/N: BEFORE WE CONTINUE, HERE IS A SNEEK PEAK OF THE NEW SEASON OF "TROUBLE ON TOUR" FOR THE PART 2 OF "MY BULLY ADOPTED ME" ENJOY!! :D ]

Chris- *squeals* OH and guess what I heard...

Me- What?

Chris- You and Trevor got a little thing. What's that about?

Me- Nothing is going on between us, so no worries.

Chris- Cat. *gives her a look*

Me- What? They're just rumors.

Prodigy- You know how it got started?

Me- After I done my first performance on Demi's Tour we went to a little fast food restraunt.

Chris- #1 Rule, NEVER get caught with someone.

Me- You get caught with Rihanna and that Karratchi girl all the time!

Chris- Well yea. Ladies love me, what can I say? *grins*

Me- BRUH guess what?

Chris- What?

Me- Okay, so somebody, can't say who, asked me were you or Drake still dating Rihanna, and when I told them no..

Prodigy- She said "NOBODY WANT THAT SKANK!" *laughs*

Me- You heard that too!? *smiles*

Prodigy- You had the nerve to put it on speaker!

Chris- Do you even like Rihanna?

Me- Welll...part of me do...the other, screw her. She so messy!

Prodigy- Okay!

Me- But you have to admit, she mad because she can't get back what she had. *shrugs*

Chris- Cat stop, that was mean.

Me- Like you even care about her..

Chris- Cat. *gives her a look*

Me- Okay, I'm sorry...for her. But I mean...I like her and all, don't get me wrong..but she fucking around with everyone!

As we laughed about it, I know I was gonna get into some deep mess. I'm talking about Rihanna like she's piece of shit right now! Like I don't mean it..kinda but I don't know. We'll see how things go. But I had to stop the conversation. After everything got back under control, I poured the cake into the pan, and put it right in the oven.

I then went back into my hotel room to get everything packed since I'm leaving early with Ray. I'm gonna miss him :( When he walked into my room, I laughed because of the way his hair was. He wanted me rebraid them. I know he can do it on his own!

As I braided his hair he kept moving around then saying that I'm abusing him. If he would hold still maybe I wouldn't have to tug on hair! When I was finally finished, he playfully kept pushing me. "I'm trying to pack so can you stop!" By packing, I mean the new clothes I got and get rid of the old ones. When there was a knock on the door, I ran to open it and saw my girls, The OMG Girlz! I gave all of them a hug! As we all sat down on the bed and started to chit chat about life, we heard something creak. We all turned around to see the dudes peaking into my room. Can't a girl have privacy sometimes?

[ HOPED YOU LOVED IT! :P NOW, back to the story! :D ]

Me- May I help you?

???- I had my eyes on for a while. *sits by her*

Chris- Who are you talking too? *peaks in*

Me- You don't see him? He's right here beside me. *looks at Chris*

Chris- I see NO one.

???: You can call me Michel.

Me- Oh, well nice meeting you. I'm Cat.

Chris- Again, who are you talking too?

Me- Michel. He's right here beside me!

Chris- *looks around* I see no one once again.

Me- Whatever. Anyways, can I help you with something Michel?

Michel- I need your help with something since you're the only who can see and touch me physically.

Me: Well what do you need help with?

Chris: *rolls eyes* Blondes.

Michel: Can you help me figure out where my body is?

Me- Ummm...

Michel- I understand if tout want to-*gco*

Me: No, no. I want to but is murder in the sentence.

Michel- Maybe?

Prodigy- Chris, who is she talking too?

Chris: *shrugs* Some dude named Michel.

Prodigy- *curious* Cat, what does this Michel dude look like?

Me- Like a damn model! *grins*

Michel: You don't look bad yourself.

Prodigy- That was the dude that was on the news this morning about a dude went missing just a couple of days ago. No body, or witnesses.

Mea Please don't put negative thoughts in my head. ._.

* * * * * * *

"Well it says, he's been missing for 3 days now!" As I looked through the files, I couldnt really find anything that could lead me to him. But the only thing that stuck out to me was that they never checked the his uncles house. It wasn't in the files or anything but I just had a fefeeling he could be there. So I gave Chris the information and he went to call the tip line. When I turned around, Michel was GONE. I guess I was right. I quickly snuck back into my room before the doctor came in to do the FINAL check up on me. Since my vital signs have improved, and I wasn't in any danger, I could leave anytime I want. Even NOW. I quickly hopped out of bed and just threw on something simple since it was kinda a rainy day. I thee on a fitted mechanical dummy t-shirt, some grey sweat pants, and some jordans with my hair in a bun. As I grabbed other things, I plugged my head phones into my ear and listened to What Now? by Rihanna. Part of me likes her..but then again...no.

- Kinda short but... oh well.